[8]

Today I'll publish three chapters.

Can I know what you're thinking of the story? 👉🏼👈🏼

I'm kind of insecure but ai really like how it turned out in the end :)

—————

Changbin woke up to the prettiest voice he'd ever heard.

"Come on Bin, we'll be late! Today is the treasure hunt!"

Changbin rolled over on his bed and chuckled when he felt Felix's body on top of him.

"Let me sleep, you big baby."

"Hyung, come on!"

"Go with Hyunjin!"

Felix looked at him and pouted, making the other slightly blush.

He knew the effect he had on the older.

"But I want to pair up with you, besides, the activity is mandatory, now get your fat ass out of bed, I'll wait for you outside."

Changbin got up, whining, and walked to the bathroom, wanting to beat Chan up again for dragging him into that camp.

The last few days had been smooth. Jisung and Minho had totally been messing around, as the current hickeys on both of their necks showed. Chan assumed Jisung had gotten a girl, and neither Jisung or Changbin commented on it, letting the guy rant about how he needed to meet her eventually and how they needed to get Changbin one as well. Hyunjin and Seungmin were extremly close, and Changbin was starting to think there was more than a childhood friendship in there, but never said anything to the pair or anyone else. Chan was always talking about how he needed to find himself a girl, and Changbin wasn't stupid enought not to notice how Jeongin's eyes saddened everytime, which was unfortunate for the maknae, since Chan had been clear about the whole messing around with boys thing.

Felix had been.... weirdly great.

They had been getting along as if they had known each other forever, playing in the river, having lunch together, teasing Jisung, since they were the only two people who knew about the two guys, and gossiping about how Seungjin seemed to be sailing. Everytime they were together, Changbin felt happy, genuinely happy, like he'd never been before.

He tried to ignore the feeling everytime their hands accidentally brushed, or how his face burned every night when Felix climbed to his bed and kissed his forehead, before saying goodnight.

The taller finally stepped outside, immediately finding Felix and Chan in some intense gossiping session.

"What did I miss?"

They both smiled at him.

"Morning, Bin. We were just talking about how close Minho and Jisung seem to be now.

The older's face immediately became serious, catching Felix's atention.

"They're good friends, what's wrong with that?"

Chan pressed his lips.

"Nothing, nothing."

Changbin didn't like the look on his leader's eyes.

—————

"Felix, we're supposed to be searching for leads to the treasure."

They had been in the forest for about 2 hours and still hadn't found a thing, Felix sitting against a tree now, his eyes closed and his breathing heavy.

"I'm just so tired." He whined, making the older chuckle and sit next to him.

Felix laid his head on the other's shoulder and they stayed like that for a while, hearing the nature's calm music.

"When this all ends, where will you go back to?"

Changbin thought about it for a while, trying to word it in a way he didn't have to share much about his work, even though Felix knew what he did.

"Back to my work."

"You produce with Chan Hyung, right? It's the three of you?"

The older nodded.

"That's sad, I like your company."

The guy chuckled and pinched the younger's cheeks.

"Phones exist, dumbass."

He thanked every god he knew that Felix couldn't see his face when he carefully intertwined their fingers in his lap, slowly playing with them.

"It's not the same."

Changbin bit his lip. It really wasn't. Felix made him feel safe to a pint where he would jump of a cliff if the taller told him he would be there to catch him. Something he had never felt before.

"Cheer up, Lix, we still have three whole weeks."

"I guess, time flies by fast, it's like we got here yesterday."

"You're right, so let's just make the most of it, I guess."

Felix let them stay in silence for a while before asking.

"I don't mean to be an idiot, but can I know why you don't want Chan Hyung to know Minho and Jisung are, you know, something?"

Changbin sighed.

"It's complicated."

Felix bit his lip, without looking at the guy.

"Do you have a problem with it?"

"What?", Changbin immediately made the taller face him. "I have absolutely no problem, I just don't want him to suffer as long as he can be happy, and Chan knowing, right now, wouldn't be a good idea."

Felix nodded, seeing the sincerity on his eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's not my place."

"It's okay Lix."

"I guess I just got scared that you'd be disgusted at me or something."

Changbin chuckled and left a cast kiss on top of the blond's head.

"I already know you're gay, why would it change now?"

Felix seemed to tense up.

"No reason."

Changbin shrugged it off, trying to ignore whatever that had been.

"Shouldn't we be looking for some clues to that supposed gold trunk?"

Felix smiled widely and squeezed his hand, looking right into his eyes.

"I guess I found a better treasure already."