[13]

Are you enjoying this? 😅

I really liked writing it but after I ended and started writing Cheat I forgot about the plot☠️

The last three days had been heaven for Changbin.

He would wake up with an angel in his arms, Hyunjin still keeping his promise day after day, teasing them, but Changbin didn't care. He would spend the day with his friends, occasionally going to the beach or the waterfall, they played volley a lot, had lunch and dinner together and some times even gathered at one of their cabins.

Chan and Jeongin had been okay, at least it seemed so. The younger had finally started smiling to him again, and once in a while they would be hugging of touching just because yes.

Changbin and Felix used every single minute they got to be together, wether with his friends, wether alone. Changbin would be lying if he said they didn't make out.

They did.

A lot.

Hyunjin had almost killed them when he entered the cabin at the middle of the day after a swim with Seungmin and caught them both half naked on Felix's bed. They would share hidden kisses during the day, here and there, hands brushing at lunch and eyes meeting all the time, smiling at each other with their little secret.

At the moment, they both lied on Felix's bed again, in e situation though, that was confusing Changbin more than he wanted to admit. They were simple laying down, not making out as usual, Felix had his head in his shoulder and carefully drew random shapes on his covered chest. Changbin hand an arm around Felix and the other under his head. They had simple layed down and enjoyed each other's company without even planing it in any way, they just... did.

Changbin hated that his heart was beating so fast, he was sure the younger could totally hear it.

"Bin?"

He turned slightly to the side to stare at the blond.

"Yes?"

"I'm scared."

The older furrowed his eyebrows and tuned to the side completely, his face now inches away from Felix's, a hand caressing his cheek.

"Scared of what, baby?"

Felix let his breath stabilize after the way Changbin talked

"In two weeks the camp will be over.", Changbin didn't want to hear it, his heart sank deep down. He didn't want to lose this peace, these friends, this... Felix.

He didn't want to lose Felix.

Because he liked him.

He realized.

Because he was more than a hook up, because they stargazer and they laid down together and they slept in each other's embrace. Because his laugh made him feel butterflies and his voice gave himself givers, because the Australian had completely stolen Changbin's heart and didn't plan to give it back, apparently.

"I know... I don't want it to."

"Me neither. I want to kiss your soft lips forever."

Changbin chuckled and placed a soft kiss on the said boys lips.

"Felix?", the latter opened his eyes. "You have problems with, you know, our friends knowing?"

The younger slowly shook his head.

"Not at all, why?"

"I just... it would be so much easier, we could make the most out of this last two weeks."

Felix nodded, seeming off but still agreeing.

"Do we like, tell them or just start making out in front of them?"

Changbin burst into laugher and sat down, as he heard the main door open.

"We just act normal as if nothing was different and let them figure out."

At that exact moment a wild Chan barged into the main room, eyes widen and ranting about something that neither of them could understand.

"Chan? What-"

"I need help, I need help, please."

"Wow, okay, sit down, kangaroo."

Felix lead him to his bed and kneeled in front of him as Changbin took his side.

"What happened?"

"I.... shit.", Chan rubbed his temples and looked at his lap. "I might h-have k-kissed Innie."

Felix and Changbin's mouths dropped, Changbin letting out a small "finally" while the younger tapped his knee.

"And why is that a problem, Chan?"

The older looked at Felix and sighed."

"I was going to talk about this with Jisung but he likes guys so it won't work, he'll just tell me I am gay, you are gay so you're answer will be the same so I came to you.", he turned to Changbin, the shorter's eyes widening and his lips curling into a shy smile. "Please tell me I'm crazy? I don't like guys, do I?"

Changbin burst into laughter and starred at a very confused Chan.

"Chan if you kissed Jeongin because you wanted to then you like him or, at least, feel attracted to him.", realization seemed to hit the older. "Don't worry, soldier, we all take time to realize it.

Chan lifted his head.

"What do you mean?"

Felix chuckled and turned to Changbin, starting to get up.

"I'll let you two talk, I have some bussiness to deal with Minho Hyung."

His eyes met Changbin's and he decided that, if they were showing their friends naturally, they might as well start already. He pulled the shorter's head up by his chin and placed a small peck on his lips, winking at a shocked Chan before leaving the cabin.

"Changbin, what the fuck?"

The shorter felt his cheeks burn, but still managed a smirk.

"Surprise."