My Time: 1

(I changed her age, Tashera is 18 not 17)

1 week later:

I was now in Queens, New York. 

I knew I could have lived with my uncle, I wanted to start my life. Get a new start. So I purchased my own apartment. I still call and visit him every now and then.

I really want so I finally dropped a song that I made in Atlanta. I miss my loud and ghetto "friends", i mean they tried to kill me but still that was the only excitement in my life but it's time to move on...

I went on instagram cause I was bored and realized I gained 10,000 more followers

"What. The. Actual. Fuck" I was shocked, I was in tears almost

My Tear It Down G mix went viral-

(A/N: JUST ✨PRETEND✨, the name is not mentioned in the song)

or was it because India popped out with Durk and she just posted me on her story. I realized that I don't have any friends in New York, I should moved to Chicago, so I could be with India. I met her on instagram and we clicked instantly. She is real supportive of my music. She's two years older than me though.

I texted my Uncle and told him , he said I needed to start looking for a manager if I was really serious about this music shit.

im bout ta call him...

"UNCLE NICKKKKK OMG OMG, MY MY TEAR IT DOWN REMIX WENT VIRAL"

"Girl can you calm the fuck down...damn"

"Unc- PLEASE, you s'pose to be happy fa me.." I pouted

"tuck yo lip back in, you look like a damn fish but I am happy.  im proud of you nigga- fuck"

"nigga what the fuck is you doing"

"lemme call you bacc niec-"

"ARE YOU GETTING YO DING A LING SUCKED, YOU FUCKING WHORE EWWWWWWWWW"

"I said-"

"nope. bye." 

I hung up on him, cause why would he answer if he was doing that nasty ass shit. I called india instead.

"heyyyyy bitch"

Royal T: "hey whore, what you doing?"

"Im unpacking, just got off the plane"

Royal T: "oh where you at?"

"im....in Atlanta"

"bitch stop playing wimmie" im dead because she literally told she would never go again after she saw them girls whose lace was lifted

"im just playin T but im New York, Durk got a show later tonight" She rolled her eyes

"ohhhh bet, come down to my crib" I was cheesin hard asf cause I haven't seen my best bitch in forever

"ight can I bring Durk, he on't ever wanna leave me alone" 

"sureee...."

"oh he got von wit him too, can he come too. I wouldn't want him to be alone here"

"like von, as in KING von....von from da O? Grandson? DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT?!"

"yeaaa shawdyyyyy, I'll see you later"

"k, I'll see you later. byeee"

"byeeee"

I was so excitedddd, I loved his music and i know if I could do a song with him. I could make it.