monster Musume swap chapter one 1/4 English

UGG UGG I can't believe this he groans

''After so many years Samus finally cornered Ridley you're done all of your sins have finally come back to you get it's over ridley.

''Ridley said stupid girl you think you've beaten me you haven't even gotten close' he said Unable to move his body due to the injuries on him inflicted by Samus and he was penned under the statue of himself that got knocked over in their fight.

''I already found all of your secret hiding spots and I got rid of the cloning chamber you were using to make it so your soul' would go to another new body I defeated you so many time but I finally figured out how you kept coming back but this time that your soul won't go to a new body this time it's all over'

'no there's no way you could know you could've known where I've put them.

Somehow Ridley got his hands on cloning Technology And the cube of souls old artifact has the capability to take the souls out of a person body and can manipulate souls And some other abilities

''it is immensely powerful where it comes from and who made it is a mystery.

'one of the battles of Samus and Ridley 'She found out about the cloning chamber and the cube of souls because Ridley stole Samus body and then killed her in his body however because the cube of souls connected to Samus It brought her back to life in a clone body of ridley after some time she finally manages to get her body back she also found out the cube had intelligence and self-awareness''

the cube of souls is Light color blue and has some strange marking over it

the cube of souls did not know who created it or why it did not get self -awareness until 40 years ago

the cube did not have a name so Samus decided to call it Kubo'

''Kubo did not like ridley at all Kubo decided to help out Samus for that simple' of a reason''

being used as a battery made Kubo mad

''after she took Kubo away from ridley she found out much of the power inside of Kubo.

''Sucking out the energy from Kubo for all types of reasons weapons powerful enough to destroy a planet and a device to switch bodies'' the cloning chamber and many more things ''

Samus said one of your men sell you out nice guy actually''

'what? what? when ridley heard those words he was in raged''

she sighed Are you surprised

a lot of people hate you do you not realize the number of enemies you've made the guy that I get into the fight with ''asked me if I would want to make a deal with him and like that he told the information that I needed that was pretty good in my opinion ''

''ridley started laughing ha ha ha HAHA HAHA Go ahead and kill me you've won take your victory

No, I think I will take the technology that you have and the blueprints you have on this ship before anything This ship is going to blow up soon you're going to die anyway so it doesn't matter

Ridley, what are you serious?

in a way what Samus said to Ridley it was more humiliating than anything else to him

'Samus didn't even think it was worth killing Ridley

She thought it was better to take the technology on the ship more than killing him and saying you're going to die anyway so it doesn't matter felt irritating To Ridley.

she starts walking away from ridley

''get back here and finish what you started and finish me off''