monster Musume swap chapter one 4/4 English

Oh, boy how long have I been out I got a check my systems looks like I got wrecked pretty badly and holy smokes one month I guess goofy girl must've taken her time fixing me that's good I know I won't have any errors this time last time when she rushes the job I had so many errors I need to fix those.

''and then AL turned his head to Samus''

It's good to see you goofy girl and I see these locals have helped you and me''

''AL seeing the odd locals''

that's good then Al notice something wait a minute you're not wearing your blue suit holy smokes are you going into retirement You're not going to be a bounty hunter anymore I'm so happy you just living out the rest of your life in Relaxation and I can just serve you well you're just sitting down and having a nice time I've long for this day and we don't have to worry about the Metroid and that dirtbag ridley anymore Al said happily.

he Somewhat jumps to a conclusion that came out of nowhere.

''goofy girl? what does that mean Centorea said confused being called that.

Come on goofy girl I know you don't like me calling you that but do you have to pretend as I've never called you that before goofy girl Al said''

''she sighs Al I am Samus''

''what? Don't tell me Did you switch bodies again Al said

''After some time of explaining what happened to AL so they caught him up with it.

'Al' was kind of depressed he thought Samus was finally going into retirement

Al Al wakes up Samus. Snapped her fingers a few times to get him up

''Oh I'm sorry so you need me to decode The combination on the safe OK I will look also how does the ship look Al said.

''Pretty bad honestly when I went back they'll and checked on the ship The engines are shot when I use the Emergency distress signal and I'm not getting a signal and I can't get in contact with anyone so I don't think anyone's going to be coming Helping us I'm pretty sure the Galactic Federation doesn't exist in this universe so I don't think anyone's gonna be coming repairing the ship might be impossible if it is possible to fix it might take longer than fixed the device to switch me and Centorea back to our bodies Samus said.

''Miia was thinking dammit dammit this woman is stuck here I need to make sure she doesn't make a move on my darling.

she didn't mind this Samus being here. For only a little while but knowing that Samus's stuck here she started panicking a little bit.

''Goofy girl I am sorry I messed up badly I use too much Power in the meteor shower I just wanted to get you out of they'' I just want to make sure that you were going to be safe'' but it's all my fault I didn't think I use that much power to put us in another universe AL said''

Al thought Maybe you shouldn't of fix me

'You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Al I mean if you didn't use that Power there's a high chance neither of you two would have survived so you both made it that a good thing said Kimihito

he is Right I am happy you use that much power I mean yeah I switch bodies again but I am happy we made it out of there if I had a choice I still would've taken this honestly it's not that bad to BE in Centorea body Samus said''

''Yes master is right And Samus is two I don't mind being in Samus body for now Centorea said''

''thank you goofy girl and thank you Mr k miss Centorea I am going to be looking at the blueprints now Al Also though it's weird to hear goofy girl Voice say that''

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 07, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

monster musume swap chapter oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें