monster musume swap chapter one 3/4 English

sometime later

Pochi I'm sorry I don't think I'm going to make it this time the man said bleeding and coughing out blood trying to stay awake leaning on a big rock

''no keto you can't die you have to live for Pochi miia shout it out loud

''Shut up miia don't yell so loud I was sleeping Rachnera said with an annoyed tone in her Voice''

Are you still watching that awful show how can you watch that''

'What are you talking about it's so romantic showing no matter who you are love always connect you to your soulmate said miia''

The show she was watching was I meet my pet again But she's a beautiful woman and the plot is about a guy name keto who lost his entire family due to a car accident and he was suffering from depression he couldn't do anything but his pet labrador named Pochi kept him company''

but one Day Pochi Got sick and keto stayed by his pet up until the end''

He felt so depressed that he lost everyone that he had he didn't have a motivation to keep going'' he was even more depressed'' ''he even thought about committing suicide''

but one day when he was playing his flute he was blinded by light so much he needs to close his eyes and when he opened them again he saw a beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes and amazing curves The woman was shedding tears of joy and then she hugged him I can't believe it after so many years I'm finally reunited with you master Keto said I'm sorry who are you, lady I'm sorry I forgot you wouldn't be able to know it was me master I am Pochi he was summoned to another world''

''That was the plot for the show ''

''This show is so touching it even got a season two announcement'' she said

''How did that show get a season two? Rachnera Said''

''because it's so good said mia''

''leaving aside your bad taste when it comes to food and television shows''

''I wonder what's taking honey and Centorea so long to get home''

''When mia heard those words she looked outside it's so late what have they been doing She has been lost in the show she was watching she didn't even notice the time

''wow you have perception Rachnera said sarcastically ''

''After saying that they both heard the front door open

''miia rush towards the front door to see her darling''

''But when she got to the front door she saw Centorea and her darling carry some bags

''And some unknown woman who had a beautiful face body and everything else she was wearing blue pants and an orange shirt with sneakers and she was leaning on darling

''miia seeing this Was immediately in raged taking her rage and pointing it at Centorea why did you let darling bring That woman ''to the house her looks why Centorea''

''you must be mia I heard a little bit about you''

''Just as fast as she was angry her rage disappeared it was replaced with being confused''

''What are you talking about you're acting like this is the first time we've Met she said being confused

''Well this is the first time we've met she said''

what? mia said''

Mia what are you yelling on about oh honey bought someone else Who needed help home again Rachnera Said''