Chapter 12

Hi, besties :)

Love y'all very much but I'm so sorry for not updating. I have great ideas for this story so don't worry hahhahahha

But I'm finally here with the new chapter enjoy!!

Louis's POV

"Danielle get your ass over here!" I yell at her.

She was currently in the bathroom doing her makeup. It was still early in the day around 11. We were supposed to be heading to London in 30 minutes or we were going to be late.

So I yelled again "Danielle!" she finally poked her head out of the bathroom holding mascara in one hand only done with her one eye.

"What?" she says. "Don't you see I'm kinda middle of something here, I'm going to mess up Lou"

"No, please help me" I beg. "What do you think about my outfit? Is it good? Should I change again? The previous one was better right? It needs to be perfect Dani help me!"

"Lou how many times do I have to tell you you look great in everything," she says. "Besides the outfit is great, don't change again"

"Are you sure?" I asked not convinced, eyeing my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing black skinny jeans that hugged my thighs and ass well, with that I was wearing my greyish Adidas sweater that I bought a couple of days ago when Dani and I went shopping.

"Yes, Louis I'm very sure. You look great, especially in some places" mentioning to my ass. "And I bet everyone would be drooling over it," she says grinning widely.

"Hey! don't say that. I don't want anyone drooling over my ass" I reply sassily.

"Are you sure?" She said in a teasing voice.

I already knew who she was mentioning too. She always loved to tease me about it. I groaned. "Maybe not everyone," I said annoyed. "And like he is gonna notice me" I roll my eyes.

After that, she went on with her makeup and I did my hair. I grabbed my phone from my bed which was covered with clothes, I saw it was 11:40. "Dani! We are late!" I yelled running out of the room with a backpack that I've packed for our 2 days trip.

Hopefully, this 2 days trip away from Doncaster will also help me clean my mind about my dad coming back without notice. I haven't seen him since the school incident and I wasn't planning on it too.

For the trip, we are going to stay the night in London after the concert tonight. We had booked a room at a decent hotel and we were first planning to drop off our stuff there once we arrive. After that, we planned on going to the venue. The concert starts at 8 pm so that means they won't let us in before 6 but we need to be there earlier than that time. We have bought front row tickets but I still wanted to be the closest person to the stage. To see that beautiful man with shiny green eyes up close.

So I called for Danielle again. After 5 minutes she rushed downstairs with her bags in her each hand in a hurry. "I'm ready, I'm ready" she breathed rapidly from running down the stairs.

We have left after packing our bags in the trunk and making sure we're ready to go.

I caught my sisters in the living room before leaving and I hugged them all saying my goodbyes. The girls were going to be fine Lottie and Fizzy being the oldest of the girls they usually handled them well when I wasn't around.

Mum wasn't home, as usual probably working extra hours on the weekend. I've told her I was planning on leaving in some time but I didn't tell her exactly when so I left her a note on the fridge where we usually communicate.