Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V.
-

Niall's ice blue eyes move from the broken vase to Harry who is standing at the entrance of the living room holding his guitar in his right hand.

We both just stare at each other in surprise not leaving our eyes from each others.

Oh god! Could this get any worse? All I wanted was a quiet night in.

Now the silence is getting extremely awkward and the air of the living room is now getting unbelievably thick.

"Oh my fucking god!" Niall yells suddenly like he just gained consciousness again.

"Niall-" I try to speak up but Niall screams again but this time in pain.

Then I realize Niall cut himself with one of the broken pieces of the vase.

I think this couldn't have gone worse than It's going right now. I walk over to Niall and crouch down in front of him.

"Mate are you okay?," I say trying to act cool even though I'm freaking the fuck out.

"Mate?" Niall yells. He looks like he is going to have a whole mental breakdown.

"Niall, can you just relax and let me help you? When you calm down we'll speak" I say.

"How do you expect me to calm down! I- You- You are you and you-" he tries to get the words out but miserably fails while hyperventilating.

"Niall!" I yell. "I'm gonna get some supplies to take care of your hand you are going to calm the fuck down okay?" I say finally.

He finally stops and looks me in the eye and nods.

I get up and leave the room to get the emergency kit.

After a quick search, I find the emergency kit then I make my way back to the living room. I found Niall sitting against the couch but still on the floor, looking directly ahead himself with a blank expression.

I never thought he would react this way about finding out about me. He is more dramatic than I expected but should I be surprised? This is Niall after all.

Crouching down next to him I open the box. I move my hand to reach his arm and he lets me take it.
The cut isn't very bad and luckily there isn't any glass inside so I quickly do what's necessary and wrap up Niall's hand with a band-aid.

When it's all done I let go of Niall's arm and sit down next to him, leaning against the couch.

"Niall?" I ask quietly.

"Huh?" he responds.

"Are you better now?" I don't want him to freak out again so I pick out my words carefully.

After a moment of silence.

"Who was that guy?" he asks.

His question caught me off guard so I asked with confusion dripping from my voice "What guy?"

"The guy. You know in the photos that were leaked," he responds.

Oh god.

He is asking about Louis.

This can only go 2 ways from here and I decide to choose the not lying option. I feel I can trust Niall with it.

"Well, you know him actually" I responded, chuckling lightly.

"I know him? Like from wher-" he stops himself with the sudden realization. "YOU DIDN'T!" he screams.

I was expecting a reaction but It was definitely not this. He probably figured it out by the way I act around Louis. To be honest it's pretty obvious.

He looks at me grinning widely "It's Louis isn't it" he says and I nod in response. A stupid blush covers my face as I do.

"Oh my god! I knew it! You were totally crushing on him. Wait. You need to tell me everything! What happened? Were you guys on a date?! İs he even gay? Oh my god."

Luckily Nialls little did not go on for long. I answered all of his questions as calmly as possible and tried to not blush like a little girl. After telling everything he was even more excited and happy than me.

"But does he know, like about you?" He asks finally, coming to the important question in hand.

"No, he doesn't," I say. I would like him to, to be honest. I want to be open with him but I just can't right now. Maybe after some time, If I could capture the right time and moment.

Nialls questions won't seem to end but I can't actually blame him could I?, "But I have another question besides Louis," Nialls says finally calming down a little.

"What is it?"
"Why didn't you tell me you know like that you were you? I know we weren't like friends for long but still, I'm curious."

I sigh as I open my mouth to explain the whole situation. "I couldn't be honest. For starters, I've been going to school to have an education, and I've been dressing like a nerd because people could recognize me. That was like the only way I guess, for having a normal high school experience, as normal as possible. So I made an agreement with my management and no one was going to know."

Niall stops for a second to process all the information he had just gotten. "Wow mate, that must be terrible. So much stress for you."

He was right, this whole situation was very stressful especially with all bullies making it way harder for me. And now Louis. Even though he's very special to me, him being in my life like this is making it more stressful even if I didn't want to. I might not know how to deal with this stress and all the things I've been going through, I know one thing. That's that I love Louis and he makes everything better, he makes all of my problems disappear when I'm with him. He is like my only antidote.

-
Finally updated!
Hope you guys like the chapter.
Thank you so much for 22.9k reads and 851 votes!