Chapter 16

Harry/Marcel's P.O.V.

Harry: Hello?

Simon: I assume you've seen the pictures with the mystery boy. We have to handle this situation somehow so I arranged a stunt with Kendall tonight. Paul is going to take you to London and you're going to get papped at an ice cream shop then you'll be headed to a hotel which you're both going to enter together and stay the night. Now that it's official that you guys are dating I expect you to act like it. Also, we need to take some photos of you guys kissing so you better make it believable.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This whole situation was fucked up and it was all happing because of a damn photograph.

I knew I couldn't say no to anything Simon said so with a simple, 'yes' I ended the phone call.

I looked back to the cafeteria. Louis and Niall were sitting at the table still talking.

Louis looked worried, was it because of the photos. Must be. I just wanted to comfort him and say that it will be alright but I can't, not when I'm Marcel.

I sighed deeply as a text popped up on my screen. Paul said he would be coming to get me in 30 minutes.

With all the latest developments I pushed open the cafeteria door and went back to my seat like nothing happened, trying to put a smile on my face.

•••

The lunch break ended and Paul came to get me.

Now I was sat in the car about to arrive in London.

Niall and Louis didn't ask many questions about my sudden phone call. Niall only said we should start the music assignment soon and that he would be coming over to my house.

I just nodded in response because I was too fazed to reply.

Also, I popped a little lie about my mum needed me and that we had some family stuff so I'll be gone after lunch.

When I looked out from the window I saw London moving past from my view and seconds later Paul slowed down the car and parked on the side road.

"We are here" he announced. I said a quick goodbye to Paul and opened the car door to get out.

The ice cream shop Simon wanted us to go to was pretty fancy. I wouldn't have expected less though. I glanced around and saw Kendall already sitting down alone.

I sighed and walked over to her. She was sitting at the front, probably she wanted everyone to see us.

I guess the whole point of this thing was that so makes sense.

"We meet again for this shit," I say annoyed.

"Haha," she replies in a monotone voice. She seems more annoyed than all the times before we've met up. I wonder why.

"You are in a good mood," I say sarcastically.

"Yeah I am, you know I don't exactly like this stunt thing too right?"

"Why not? You seemed to be loving it before" and she rolled her eyes at my comment.

"My girlfriend isn't going to be happy when I kiss you" she replies.

Oh.

Since when Kendall has a girlfriend? Since when is she gay?

I mean I wouldn't know because we aren't exactly friends. We just only met up a few times and never talked. I never knew what she was like behind the annoying acts of hers. Maybe she wouldn't be annoying as I think she is if I get to know her.

"You have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yeah, we've been dating for a couple of weeks now, it's pretty new and my management is not happy about it." she frowned looking at the table.

Wow, Am I actually relating to her right now?

"I get you my management isn't exactly happy with me too," I say. I don't know where this whole thing is going but I'm not gonna lie I think I'm starting to like her a little.

"You're gay? Actually, I kinda figured" she grins and weirdly I grin back at her.

We keep talking about how shitty the music industry is to gay people and how bad they treat us.

After that, we get some ice cream and walk around and talk more. And I have to admit I enjoy talking to her, I think this could be a start of a great friendship.

•••

Paps took some pictures at the ice cream shop and some when we are walking. Now it's almost night time and we have to make it seem like we are going to hook up I guess as Simon planned it.

This whole shit is so stupid.

"Are you ready for our kiss?" I ask trying to ease the weirdness.

"Totally, but please make it quick I'm tired and I want to go sleep" she responds yawning a little.

The paps take their photos that will be all over the news tomorrow morning. We enter the hotel that we are going to spend the night in.

•••

The night goes by pretty decent.

We slept in different rooms but before going to bed I came to Kendall's room to watch some TV.

So now that it's the morning I have to make my exit from the hotel and the paps are going to take their photos again.

I check my phone before I get down to the lobby and I see messages from Simon saying that I made a good job with the photos. Also, he is asking me to come to the studio to record some songs.

I guess I'm not going back to Doncaster this morning and I'll be skipping school.

I say my goodbyes to Kendall and I head downstairs.

The whole stunt thing went on easier this time with Kendall and I being friends.

Probably by now, the whole social media is talking about the pap pics and I have no energy to even check them. Simon said It went good so what's more to look into but I hope it doesn't affect anything bad.

Shit.

Louis. He is going to see the fucking pap pictures. Its going to ruin my chance with him, if I ever had one in the first place. Fuck.

I need to make it up to him somehow. I have to.

But I'll focus on that later because now I have to go and record some fucking songs.

•••

I spent around 6 hours at the studio we could say it was a tough day but I get to record Infinity. I think people really liked what I came up with.

I also recorded Diana which is going to be on my upcoming album.

It was around 5 pm when Paul pulled up to my house. I got out and got my guitar from the trunk and waved Paul goodbye.

It had been a busy and hard 2 days and I was finally happy to be back at the house. Now I could finally relax and sleep.

I walked up to my front door and got inside quickly.

I was about to head upstairs but I suddenly heard a voice, like something fell down and broke. That was weird. No one was supposed to be here right now. My mum was going to leave this morning I suppose.

So with curiosity running through me, I walked to the living room. Where the sound came from.

I met with a sight I was definitely not expecting to see this afternoon.

Niall Horan was in my living room trying to collect the pieces of a vase he broke...

-

Well shit!

I hope yall liked the chapter

Don't forget to Vote!

Thank you so much for 17.14K reads and 751 votes!!

Love you all so much <3