Chapter 8: New Recipes pt2

Monday morning came, I finished doing my daily routine. I got a text from Thiago. He said to go outside. I grabbed my backpack and went outside. He was there with his car. I locked the door and went to where he was.

"I have a car you know."

"Yes, but I'll pick be picking you up. The rides are better with some company." He grinned.

"You're crazy, you know that." I chuckled.

He leaned in and said in a very husky sexy voice, "Pero loco por ti, hermosa."

"As sexy as everything in Spanish you say sounds. I have no idea what you said." I told him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Google it."

"No idea how everything is spelled." I said.

"Means, I'm crazy about you."

I got closer to his lips, "No sweet words will make me kiss you." I pulled away.

"Such a tease. I bet that you will kiss me first." He smirked.

"I'll take that bet, because you're gonna lose." I said while tracing his bottom lip with my thumb.

He pulled me to him. "Princesa, I'm going to win. And if I win, you have to cook and bake for me, only using your panties."

"And if you lose, you'll do the same, but naked since you don't have breast. I'll have a blast watching you." I grabbed his manhood.

"Bella, I'm already horny and you grab, Thiago Jr." He groaned.

I looked down and smiled. "You have a situation, here's the key to my house, go to the bathroom while I wait for you."

"You will be the death of me." He grabbed my keys and made a run, I laughed.

He's not the only one who's extremely horny. Maybe when he loses the bet, I'll jump on him and have a great time.

...........

We made our way to our first class, but you know, drama always follows me.

"You left me for her!" We turned to see his ex.

"Marisa, from the beginning we were just fuck buddy, I never wanted more with you." He told her like it was the most normal thing to say.

"He will leave you, he will just fuck you and then ditch you the next day. You two will pay for this." With that said, she left.

"Show's over." He told everyone. They all went back to their business.

He grabbed my face and caressed it, "You're not my fuck buddy. You're special to me. Don't listen to that crazy."

I put my hands on his and smiled. "I know. You're special to me, even if you were a jerk at first."

He chuckled. We entered our first class and the rest of the day went pretty well. No crazy ex nothing. After all of our classes, we went back to my place to work on new recipes and to improve them.

"Alright, take 2 scene 15." I said while doing a pose. He laughed.

"Only you." He chuckled. "Lets get these recipes done and let's hope this time, we made them better."

"Yes sir." I salute him. He shook his head.

This time we did managed to bake really good recipes. Now to be creative and see what we can create with all of these sweets.

"Maybe we can make a, giants cactus with flowers." I suggested.

"How about, two people dancing while baking." He suggested.

"Okay?"

"We make the figures with cake and then we add the other stuff we baked. The couple is dancing while waiting for their dessert that's in the oven. We can make an oven and a kitchen counter with all the ingredients, and the couple dancing." He explained.

"Sounds good to me. Did you got inspired by our little dancing while baking, session?" I giggled.

He pulled me closer to him. "Maybe, we can add sex in it if you like." He smirked.

"That would get us expelled." I shook my head. "You're a very dirty guy."

"Well, this dirty guy rocked your world that night." His hands were caressing my curves. "You're just too sexy." He grabbed my ass.

Ah fuck. Don't kiss him, he's just trying to win the bet. Get it together.

"Nice try in getting me to kiss you." I pulled away. "I'm winning."

"Yo ganare, princesa." He kissed my hand.

"Meaning?"

"I think it's time, that you learn some Spanish, my Bella." He chuckled.

I just smiled.

It's short I know👀...I was losing motivation here gets better as you go.....don't judge🙊