Chapter 13: Weekend At The Lake

A month went by, Thiago told me about his parents and he told me that his father isn't against him being with me. And that his father proposed to his mother again and they are getting married in two months. I'm happy for them.

"Wake up." I felt lips on my neck.

"Thiago, I love you. But if you don't let me sleep, I'll kill you." I said while snuggling to my pillow.

He chuckled. "Alright, more bacon for me."

My eyes open up and shot him a death glare. "Don't you dare eat it all."

He got on top of me, and planted a very steamy kiss on my lips. We removed our clothes and had breakfast in bed.

"You suck."

"I did and you swallowed." He smirked.

"You dirty, dirty man." I pecked his lips.

We were at his place, last night we had dinner with his parents and then he drove us to his house for dessert. Who am I to say no to dessert.

"Hey, I was thinking that we should go to my parents lake house this weekend." I said as I caressed his face.

"A weekend at a lake house. Sounds very romantic." He pecked my lips.

"Well, the twins birthday is on Saturday, so we thought why not celebrate at the lake. It will be us and the twins with their significants."

"You know, I've never done it in a lake. I'm sure we can lose the other four and have some a little alone time." He told me as he kissed my body.

"Delicious." I moaned.

I have a very horny boyfriend, the man was giving me pleasure down in my lower lips.

"You're very insatiable."

"It happens when you have the right partner." He said as he made his way back up and kissed me.

I giggled. "I love you."

"And I love you." He smiled.

...........

We arrived at the airport in L.A. we rented a car. The town is just two hours drive from the airport. Kayson wanted to drive to the lake, and since we were all tired, we let him. That was our mistake, he made us get lost.

But finally we arrived at the lake after 4 hours, thanks to Kayson. My parents told me to not let the place on fire and dad told Thiago to not deflower me if only he knew that Thiago wasn't the one who deflower me, I'll let him believe that I'm still a virgin.

"Nathaniel I'm going to kick your ass!" Aurora yelled.

"Babygirl, you said you were full and I was still hungry."

Yeah, Nate ate Aurora's red velvet cupcake. And those are her weakness, she almost chopped my hand when I tried to take a bite from her cupcake.

"Those two are something else." Thiago chuckled.

I giggled. "True, but they fit perfectly well."

"Kayson, you're banned from driving ever again." Asher said as he made a run to the house.

"Hey, it's not my fault. GPS got drunk and sent me the wrong way!" He told him as he walked to the house too.

We laughed. I swear those four are nuts.

"I want to show you a special place." I interlaced our fingers.

We walked for 10 minutes and we reached the bridge my parents brought me when I was little. We sat down and and enjoyed the beautiful breeze. Ducks came our way and I threw bread.

"That explains the bag of bread." He chuckled.

"When I was little, I threw the whole bread instead of little pieces." I chuckled at the memory.

He laughed. "You're just adorable." He pulled me to his lap and then planted a kiss on my lips. "This place is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with me."

"Glad you liked it. I want to share everything with you." I smiled.

"Same." He kissed my cheek.

..........

We went back fo the house. Everyone was watching a movie. We grabbed our stuff and went to my bedroom.

"Cute." He said while looking at my teenage bedroom.

"I haven't been here since I was sixteen. Life got busy back home. But Mystic Lake has always been my favorite place in the whole world. It's just so peaceful." I told him as I opened the windows to the balcony.

"You have a great view. I wouldn't mind staying here a month." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How about we spend summer here. We are our own boss, so we can take a vacation."

He moved my hair to the other side and started to suck my neck. "A summer here, sounds delicious."

I turned around and smiled. "Thiago, I love you so much. Promise me, that we will always be together no matter what."

"I promise, because you're my fucking world, and I love you so much." He pulled me into a kiss.

But you know, sometimes promises are broken.