CHAPTER EIGHT!

"Girl Meets Ski Lodge-Part One"

TJ was late to class. He didn't mean to be late. He slept in on accident, he even had an alarm set, but he slept through it. He was up most of the night before finishing homework that he regretted saving for the last minute. The good thing was that he got it all done, but then he realized it was 3 in the morning by the time he finished it. He's glad that he has his own driver because he knew he would've had to most likely take the subway and then run to school.

Back in the classroom, Cory was telling the class about human nature versus regular nature and how he doesn't like the Mount Sun Lodge which is where they're going.

"My human nature is completely under control." Maya reassures Cory. "And there's nothin' or nobody that is ever gonna change that."

"Sorry I'm late!" TJ apologized, rushing into the room carrying his blue colored duffle bag.

Maya giggles nervously. "I'm wrong."

"TJ! Nice of you to join us." Cory said to TJ, looking at him with a smile. 

TJ apologetically smiles at him, walking over to his desk. "Sorry about being late. What did I miss?" 

"Talking about the trip and how my dad hates nature." Riley replied. 

Cory nods. "Nature disgusts me." 

TJ looks at him weirdly. "Okay...Good to know." He sat down at his seat beside Maya, setting his duffle bag on his desk. 

"I was just about to tell you who you're chaperones are." Cory told the class.

"Hey, kiddies." Josh Matthews, Riley's uncle, greeted as he walked in. TJ remembered Riley telling him about Josh and how Maya has a crush on him which is not good for him. 

A smile tugs on Maya's lips. "You're my chaperone." 

Josh chuckles and nods. Topanga walks into the room with a smile on her face. "I invited him." 

Maya smiles widely at Topanga. "I love you!"

TJ narrows his eyes at Maya and then looks at Josh. He sighs, leaning back against his chair as he mumbles, "This is gonna be interesting."

"I invited him." Topanga points at Josh. "I'm coming too."

Cory stands besides his younger brother, pointing at Topanga. "I invited her." Smiling, he points at himself. "I'm smart."

Topanga crosses her arms as she looks at the class. "We'll be watching over you."

"My name is Josh," Josh introduces himself. "And I'll be with you all day and all night, so no monkey business." TJ raised his eyebrows at Maya when she started mimicking a monkey. 

****

"Riley, how did you fall off the bus?" Maya asked Riley. She and Lucas helps Riley walk into the Mount Sun Lodge after TJ opened the door for them.