Tuseday Night Reload EP.1 PT.1

After the intro the opening pyro ingited for the first time. The sold out Brooklyn crowd cheered with excitement for the premier episode.

UCS754: Hello Everyone my name is Cameron but everyone call me UCS754 here to one of commentary member for the debut edition of SCW Tuesday Night Reload. To my right are the official commentary team. Wrestling hall of famer Jerry "The King" Lawler, AEW Commentator Excalibur. And Smackdown Commentator and former NXT Tag Team Champion. Corey Graves.

Corey: Thank you, at least some people give me respect.

Excalibur: Lighten Up Corey. This is premiere episode.

Jerry: Ya we're sold out and millions of people watching around the world. So at least lighten up.

Corey: If I was GM I fire both of you.

UCS754: Oh that reminds me. I have personally talked to The Nightmare of all pro wrestling Cody Johnson and I told him to make two announcements and one of them is chosing the GM of SCW. But we have a long time before that so without ado let's get this show on the road with our first match.

Tony: Ladies and gentlemen this opening contest is set for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Cameron North Carolina, weighing in at 225 lbs, The Charismatic Enigma, JEFF HARDY!

Jeff Hardy made his way to the ring while high fiving some fans. After making his way to the ring. He heard a music for brother of one best in the bussniess.

Tony: And his opponent from St. Louis Missouri. Weighing at 246 lbs, NATHAN ORTON!

Randy Orton's Brother about to clash with Jeff Hardy in the first match of SCW history.

The bell rang and the match started as Jeff and Nathan reached but before they could connect a hand Nathan kneed Jeff in the gut. He then continued the offence with some punches. Nathan looked for a clothesline but Jeff hit shoulder block to stop Nathan in his tracks. Jeff got Nathan up and whipped Nathan into the corner and hit Nathan with a running forearm. Jeff grabs a hold of Nathan and hits him with a tornado DDT. Jeff goes up to the top as Nathan slowly gets up and attempts a whisper in the wind but Nathan countered with a backbreaker.

Jerry: Ooh Nice.

UCS754: Amazing ring presence by Nathan.

Nathan began to take advantage as he was stomping away on Jeff. Soon Jeff rolled out the ring and Nathan was in hot pursuit. Nathan got Jeff up and rammed him into the ring post. He posed to a aray of boos. Nathan got Jeff up to inflict more damage but Jeff got counter with a forearm before getting Nathan back into the ring. Jeff got up Nathan and kicked him for a twist of fate attempt but Nathan countered into an NKO. He quickly goes into the cover

1........2.......Thre-

Jeff kicked out at the last second. Nathan was understandably frustrated. Nathan went into the corner and getting set for the punt kick. Jeff got into position and Nathan went for it. Jeff dodged the attack and hit Nathan with the twist of fate. And pins him for the 1 2 3. Winning the first match in SCW history.

UCS754: Amazing performance from Jeff Hardy here tonight.

Excalibur: Indeed. Not only that he has made history.

UCS754: Both of them has as they just did the first match in SCW histor- I'm sorry I am getting word that a person has arrived at the arena. Let's see who it is.

The camera cut to a black limo pulling up into the arena. The man who came out of the vehicle was none other than The Nightmare Cody Johnson. Wearing a suit with a tie and glasses. He seem to have a bag with him. As he walked Renee caught up with him.

Renee: Cody welcome to SCW. Now you ar-

Cody: Renee I already know what you are gonna ask: What with the bag. Well in addition to naming the GM of SCW. UCS754 has giving the absolute privilege of sharing something else. What is it? Well you'll see later tonight.

Cody walked away as the show cut to ad break.