SCW Tuesday night reload ep 12 part 2

David: The Following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, Representing The Revolution, from Leipers Fork, Tennessee. Weighing in at 230 lbs, "THE COWBOY" JAMES STORM!

Excalibur: Ladies and Gentlemen we are kicking things off with the SCW debut of "The Cowboy" James Storm

Corey: One of, if not the best that the business has to offer. If you have never seen James Storm. You are in for a treat.

Wade: But James Storm doesn't have a easy opponent in his debut as he goes one on one with one of SCW top talents in Victor Garcia.

David: And his opponent from Barcelona Spain, weighing in at 277 lbs. "The Spanish God" VICTOR GARICA!

Victors walks out with the RPW Women's Champion, Sasha Banks and to a new theme, and with to multiple cheers. Victor and Sasha shared a quick kiss before Sasha walks backstage and Victor continues with his enterance, all the while James kept his eye focus on his opponent. Victor eventually gets into the ring as he posing on the top rope. After that the bell ring as the match starts.

James and Victor start by locking up. After about 2 seconds, Victor gets James into a suplex position. James realises this and runs the ropes in order to push Victor off. Victor gets James with a shoulder tackle which knocks James down but he quickly gets back up. Victor goes for another one but James dodges under and trips him. James then tries to get a headlock in but Victor quickly fights out. Only to get hit but a Superkick by James.

 Only to get hit but a Superkick by James

James goes for the cover on Victor.

1...

2...

Kickout!

Victor crawls to the corner to tries and pick himself up but James was there and starts stomping on him.