SCW Tuesday night reload ep 10 part 6

David: The Following contest is set for one fall. And it is to determine the number one contender for the SCW World Heavyweight championship! Introducing first from Barcelona Spain,
Weighing at 300 lbs, He is The Beast from Spain. KEKU BLAKE!

Excalibur: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen we about to see who is the number one contender is for Alex Ambrose's SCW World Heavyweight championship.

Corey: Let's not forget that Keku pushed Alex to his limit, but thanks to Kenny Omega he lost to Alex Ambrose, so Keku Blake is looking for redemption and it starts tonight.

Wade: But in order to that he will have to get pass SCW's newest signing.

David: And his opponent. Being accompanied by "The Human Suplex Machine" Taz! From Chico, California weighing in at 270 lbs. "THE MACHINE" BRIAN CAGE!

Wade: This is a bad spot for Keku Blake. He is not dealing with any normal human being, He is dealing with Brian Cage.

Corey: Indeed, Brian is very strong and he can still fly across. Brian Cage is a freak of nature.

Excalibur: Brian Cage known what it's like to be world champion as he is a Fromer Impact World Champion. And he is looking to have another world title around his waist.

The bell rings and the match has begun. Keku and Brian waste know time as the they lock up. Keku pushs Brian into a corner before the referee forces them to break it up as the two stare down each other. Keku gets Cage in a suplex position but Cage elbows him in the back of the head before running the ropes. Keku thinks ahead and hits a clothesline on Cage.

Keku wasn't done yet as he tried to Cage with a vertical suplex but Cage blocks it and hits a suplex of his own