Super Showcase Part 3 *Short and bad match warning*

Corey: We wanna take a second to send a special thanks Godsmack for their song When Legends Rise, the offical theme for SCW Super Showcase

Corey: We wanna take a second to send a special thanks Godsmack for their song When Legends Rise, the offical theme for SCW Super Showcase. You can listen to it on I-Tunes and Spotify.

The camera then cuts to Cody and Ace walking back to their locker room when Renee Young stops them.

Renee: Excuse me Gentlemen. Just a few moments ago you attack Victor Garcia, Eddie Kingston, and Jon Moxley. Is t-

Ace Sniper cuts Renee off and speaks.

Ace: Renee, I know what you gonna ask and I already made my intentions clear. I am coming for the SCW United States championship.

Soon Cody speaks as well.

Cody: Now you excuse me. The champ has a rattlesnake to prepare for.

The two then walked to their locker room ask the camera cuts to Corey Graves and Excalibur.

Corey: Well Excalibur it's made very clear. Ace is coming for the SCW Untied States championship and he is gonna get it by any means necessary.

Excalibur: Yes and Of course Cody Johnson will defend the Internet championship later on tonight. But coming up next is the SCW Women's championship as Fellow Ammunition member Rosemary will defend her SCW Women's championship against Maria Marshall. Let's take a moment a see how we got here.

*Promo package*

*SCW Born to Wrestle*

The Battle Royal was the first match of the card and it's is determine the women who challenge a mystery opponent for SCW Women's championship. Sasha just throws Kylie Rae over the top rope.

Excalibur: SASHA BANKS DID IT!

Corey: The Boss is one set closer to the SCW Women's championship.

*About an hour later*

Victor had just won the SCW United States championship. But Victor turns around right into a Superkick from Cody Johnson.

Cody just looked down at the Spanish Sensation. Soon Sasha Banks comes down to the ring and checks on Victor. Sasha then looks at the nightmare and asking what is wrong with him. Soon a smirk came across Cody face and he's super kicked Sasha Banks in the face.

Corey: OH MY GOD!

Jerry: What?!

Excalibur: Cody junk superkicked his own girlfriend in the face

Soon a theme played.