One

⭐PROLOGUE⭐

My mom, dad, older brother, and younger sister died in a car crash 3 years ago. I was staying after school for volleyball tryouts so I wasn't with them. I always wish I was though. My aunt and uncle took me in and we stayed in Tokyo for a while until I found out we were moving. Before my third year in high school. So I would be going to a completely different school for my 3rd year. We were moving out of Tokyo and to some where in Miyagi. I had started off going to Fukurodani but I was transferring to Shiratorizawa because my aunt thought it would be a good idea to get a job at a cafe near that school. I don't know how they managed to get me into a school like Shiratorizawa but they did. The only problem was that the drive was at least 5 hours. Meaning I wouldn't be able to change until I got to my dorm.

⭐PRESENT⭐

I was shown to my dorm room and I unpacked my stuff onto my side of the dorm. The left side of the couch. They said I had a dorm mate but it wouldn't matter. Even though I would prefer to be alone  I won't be here that much longer anyway.

I finished unpacking my black long sleeved shirts, my dark grey sweat pants, my black hoodies, and my black beanies. I put away my 2 books I had that I use as cover. They are really thick (like bokuto ahem) so you can't tell but I have carved a hole in the middle of the books to hide things. I put my fluffy socks away and made sure I put my packages of bandages in the drawer with them. I made my bed and pulled out my computer.

School starts tomorrow and I was not happy about that. To put it bluntly, I hate school. And working. And exercise. And family. And the concept of "friends" And teachers and EVERYTHING. There was just simply no point in trying or living if e everyone you loved and everything you loved can be ripped away from you in the time span of 2 hours. It leaves you numb and cold to the world. And the day my family was killed by a drunk was slowly creeping up on me.

With my family being killed in a crash, my knee blowing out, and me getting a spiral fracture up my leg in vb tryouts making it so I could never play due to the metal plate in my leg, my world ended in the 2 hours that took to happen. Therefore, there was no good in the world. No joy. Nothing even remotely funny that used to be. Not even Akaashi dragging Bokuto to the gym when he would brag to the whole school about being the 3rd best ace in Japan until he found out someone named Ushijima Wakatoshi took his spot as 3rd and Bokuto didn't bother the school after that.

I put my computer in my backpack and pulled out my phone, checking the time before grabbing my pajamas and bandages, going to the restroom. I undressed carefully, avoiding the cuts, bandages, and scars on my arms and legs. I grabbed a rag and hydrogen peroxide out of a bag I keep my stuff in. I took off the bandages and put them in the trash. I'd take out the trash after so my dorm mate didn't get curious. I layed a towel down on the floor and sat down on it.

I poured hydrogen peroxide on my left leg first, using the rag to clean the blood off. I bit my tongue and gritted my teeth as the hydrogen peroxide seemed to burn through my skin. "Dammit they were on too long. I hope they aren't infected." I hissed to myself as I let the liquid clean the bacteria due to me not cleaning my bandages when I should have but truth is, we were in the car driving here when I should have changed them.

I dried off that leg, put some gauze pads over my open cuts that were still bleeding, and wrapped my left leg. I did the same with my right leg and was working on my left arm when there was a light tapping on the door, though, to me it sounded like pounding by my ear. I jumped and dropped the bottle of hydrogen peroxide on my leg, wincing as it hit where I had cut earlier this morning. "Hello?" A sweet voice said from the other side of the door, sounding almost like my mother's.