Eight

Just fyi, I am time skipping to the next morning

"Hey um, thanks for letting me stay the night, Nezzy, it means a lot" Tendou buttoned his shirt as he waked out of the bathroom. "Of course, Tendou, but why did you want to stay again?" Nezzy pulled on her shoes as Tendou glanced ay your crumpled form on the bed. "Wanted to help y/n......" Tendou walked over to you with a rag in his hands and gently washed the dried mascara and tear stains from your face. His eyes glided over your facial features which seemed go be contorted with fear, pain, and sorrow.

~Tendou POV~

Iwaizumi and Oikawa never told me what happened to her. All I know is that once Oikawa and I stepped out of the dorm, we could hear y/n sobbing and screaming for hours. I could tell that it bothered Oikawa. After about 1 hour, he stood up and left without a word. I didnt know how long I was sitting by the door until Wakatoshi-kun woke me up.

Me, Nezzy, and Ushiwaka decided to go to a cafe for dinner because we could still hear y/n crying. I didnt eat much, I couldnt. We walked around a park for a little and then headed back. Iwaizumi had walked out and explained to ne that she was 'cleaned up' and asleep on her bed. Nezzy let me stay the nught but I couldnt sleep. After Nezzys alarm went off, i got up and got dressed for school. I didnt want to go to school but i wanted to see what happened to our 'teacher'

I went and sat down by t/n as I washed her face with a warm rag. She looked so broken. Nezzy left me the keys and left the dorm, probably looking for Wakatoshi. Why doesnt she just confess already? Its obvious she likes him. I pulled out a black hoodie and sweats from her drawers and looked over to her body.

'Why doesnt she have any cooler clothes?'

Every time I have seen her kaying down, shes always in the fetal position. I sigh and pull out my phone, pulling up Iwaizumi's contact.

Tendou
Hey, would you like me to change her bandages?

Iwaizumi
If you do anything more than that or you touch her in any sexual way, I will rip out your throat. Thanks for doing that for me

"Wow ok" I put my phone away and grab the medical kit. I pull the blanket off of her and my eyes trail her body. I carefully pull her out of the fetal position. I roll up her nightgown and slowly start unwrapping her legs. I grab a rag and pour hydrogen peroxide on it and carefully start dabbing at the cuts. After im done cleaning her legs, I wrap then up again.

I move to unwrap her arms but suddenly jump upon seeing her starung at me. "I-Im just, uh, uh, I-Iwaizumi said that uh, I could uh-" 'WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING SATORI? God she looks hot- STAWP IT'

"I dont care. Just continue"

'Her voice is so small.... Her eyes look empty.... She seems so...... *dead*...... I'll save you, y/n. I swear on my life that I wont let you get hurt anymore. I'll make you laugh and smile and yell "god its so good to be alive" I'll save you from this nightmare, whatever it my be. I'll save you. Eventually.'

~??? POV~

Silence

Cold

Dark

Am I dead?

Am I in hell?

No, hell would be hot

Where am I?

I cant..... move?

What happened?

My body is numb

Wait is that.......

Are those voices?.....

Ugh whats that beeping

Its hurting my head

Ah, thats really bright

"SOMEONE GET-....... AWAKE-...... HURRY"

~back with Tendou 3rd POV~

You were sitting on a flowery hill behind the school while skipping your first 2 classes. The teacher was still at school because of stupid reasons so the principal is trying to arrange for you and Tendou to change classes. So for the week, you dont have your first and second period classes.

It was a nice  day out but you were still wearing the black hoodie and sweatpants that Tendou dressed you in after changing your bandages. The sun was hitting your back, warming your body. Maybe it was even thawing your ice cold heart and that is why you chose to open up. Eother that or the fact that Tendou was making flower crowns beside you. It was your favorite thing to do with your younger sister. And that memory alone was enough to make you smile.

"Gone. It happened 3 years ago. The incident with a metro." You looked to your side and plucked another dandelion, making sure it was the right length before passing it to Tendou.

"Oh. I'm sorry for bringing that up." You looked over to the redhead and smiled, slightly in awe at how such a crazy and scary looking person can be so gentle and caring.

"It's fine. It's rumored that my sister is in a coma but.... she was pronounced dead with the others..... it's just a rumor anyway"  Tendou stood up, placing the crown on your head and pulling you off of the ground, sliding his thumbs under your eyes, wiping the tears that you didn't know were falling. " lets go back to school now" Tendou hesitantly grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. You smiled to yourself as you silently thanked him for the touch. You silently followed him to the school as the bell for lunch rang.

"and then, the principal said, " we can't do that cuz he pays for 7/8 of all the crap the school has" and I looked at him and said "sir, he IS 7/8 of all the crap the school has" and he looked at me like"

"goshiki, stop with the tall tales. He isn't even your teacher and that's not how an ace acts" goshiki tensed up and bowed at a 90° angle, apologizing repeatedly.

"semisemi, Don't be too rough on our future ace here~" semi turned away from scolding goshiki to face tendou.

"wanna introduce us to your girlfriend here, tendou?" Tendon cocked his head, confused at first before a very light blush crept onto his face. Tendou still had his fingers intertwined with yours. You laid your head against Tendous arm and closed your eyes, ignoring semis remark. Truth be told, you needed the touch and you quite enjoyed it. And you were tired. Extremely tired.

"Well....... She's uh...... She's not my girlfriend......."

"yet" semi mumbled before running off to the bathroom.