Six

Nerezza and Ushiwaka arrived at the gate only a minute before Iwa and Oikawa did. "What are you doing, Ushiwaka?" Oikawa address with annoyed look, crossing his arms. "Are you y/n's cousin?" Nerezza asked, ignoring Oikawa's remark. "Oikawa. You should've-" Ushiwaka was cut off by Iwa yelling "WE GET IT! YOU WANTED HIM TO COME HERE INSTEAD! WELL NOW HE'S HERE FOR MY COUSIN SO WHERE IS SHE?"

The others flinched at his voice and Nerezza immediately started walking to her dorm, Iwa and Oikawa following behind while Ushiwaka walked behind the couple. "Iwa-chan~ I was gonna tell him off. Couldn't you have spared a couple minutes?" Oikawa whined as Iwa hit him on the back of the head. "No, Shittykawa, I couldn't. Now when I heard y/n-" he was cut off from a scream that was coming from a dorm just down the hall. He broke out into a run, Oikawa following suit. He caught the keys Nerezza tossed to him and unlocked the door labeled 5536. He walked in, Oikawa closing the door behind the two.

You were lying on your side on the floor, crying and shaking as your arms that were crossed over your stomach lay half wrapped. You were now laying with basketball shorts on instead of sweats. The shorts were pulled up to reveal the cuts on your thighs but not so high that it was revealing. There was an empty bottle of hydrogen peroxide laying next to you and a store bag of bloodied bandages lying by the bed. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" Iwa yelled as he ran up to pick you up but was stopped by Tendou who was holding your knife he found in your bag. 

"Don't touch her." he stated simply, walking over to you with your knife and a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. "No, please, anything but that." you yelled as you tried scooting away. Tendou sat down, put the knife down by him, and grabbed your foot so you couldn't move and he pulled you back to where you were. You were now shaking even more than before as Iwa and Oikawa stood by watching, completely shocked. "Now that you guys are here, take off the bandages from y/n's arms and hold her down GENTLY" Tendou ordered, yelling his last word.

Confused and scared, the two did as Tendou said, gasping at the cuts on your arms. You started to thrash around, trying to get away from their grip as Tendou pulled your legs side by side and softly sat on your calves. "No I'm sorry, please don't," you cried as Tendou placed a firm hand on one of your thighs just under the cuts. "Don't you dare touch-" Iwa was cut off by Tendou shaking his head. "I'm not gonna touch her in that kind of way" He lifted the bottle over your leg as you started crying harder than before.

He tipped the bottle to the side, the liquid running out and cleaning out your cuts as you bit your lip and dug your nails into the palms of your hands to stop you from screaming. You let out a soft whimper as he wiped the searing liquid from your leg and moved that same leg out from under him as he carefully wrapped bandaging around it as you shook slightly, fresh tears still streaming down your cheeks. He put your leg back under him and looked up to. He had already washed his face after doing your arms so his eyes were no longer red. "Last one" he whispered as Iwa and Oikawa uncurled your fingers seeing as your palms had started bleeding.

Tendou held down your other leg as he poured the hydrogen peroxide on your leg as you bit down on the pillow that was now in your mouth so you couldn't bite your lip. You were now silently crying and had your eyes shut as hard as possible. Tendou dried off your leg and wrapped it. Iwa and Oikawa let go of you and took the pillow out of your mouth. Tendou pulled out a pair of sweatpants and held them out to Iwa. "You're her cousin right? So I'll let you change her. Oikawa, help me with this please. Bathroom cupboard." Tendou said as he handed Iwa the sweatpants and Oikawa the hydrogen peroxide and bandages.

Oikawa walked into the bathroom as Tendou tied the garbage bag shut and stood up, putting his shoes on. "I'll be right back. Here, put this on her too." He tossed Iwa his jacket and left to throw away the trash. "Let me know when you're done, Iwa-chan" Oikawa said quietly. Iwa carefully pulled off the shorts and pulled the sweats on you. He grabbed Tendou's jacket and reluctantly put it on you. He hated the idea of you wearing guys' clothing unless they were part of your family but he knew you couldn't go around wearing his jacket. He picked up your sleeping form (you had passed out as Tendou wrapped your other leg) and sat down on the couch, laying you in his lap and pulling a blanket over the both of you. "I'm done, Tooru" Iwa called out as Tendou walked back in.

"She probably passed out from pain, fatigue, and crying but she should wake up later." The other's nodded as Tendou joined Iwa on the couch and Oikawa went into the mini kitchen that the dorm had. "So, what exactly happened?" Iwa and Oikawa asked at the same time.