Seven

"So, what exactly happened?" Iwa and Oikawa both asked as Oikawa started pulling out ingredients. "I'll tell you as much as I know" Tendou said as Oikawa pulled out a pot and a pan. Oikawa filled the pot with water and out it on the stove. "She was about half an hour late to class so the teacher was annoyed but didn't say anything about it. But then she started hurting her head on her desk." Oikawa dumped a box of noodles into the pot and started cutting vegetables while listening to Tendou.

"The teacher asked her to wait in the hallway for him and so she picked up her stuff and went out into the hall" You turned your head to face Iwa's neck and he flinched slightly at the sudden movement. "A couple minutes later, the teacher walked out to talk with her. We couldn't hear what they were talking about at first so the class assumed everything was fine." You moved again and whispered, "freak". Tendou looked at you as Iwa wrapped his arm around you and Oikawa poured canola oil in the pan and tossed the veggies in.

" Um, right. It was pretty quiet in the hallway until-" Tendou was cut off again as you mumbled "killer" And Tendou seemed to back away. Iwa started stroking your hair as if he had done this thousands if times before, which he has. Oikawa checked the noodles as Tendou continued. "Until we heard her yell. Someone opened the class door so we could watch because no one had ever dared go yell at the teacher or stand up to him. I got a video of what she said if you want to see it. I can't really sum up what she said." Tendou pulled out his phone and started looking for where he saved the video.

"He called demin-hair a freak and said that he's more likely to kill someone than I am. Let me explain. The teacher had asked why I was hitting my head on the desk. I said that earlier this morning, tendo-kun had called ne a freak and a killer.  The teacher than said previous sentence and I told the teacher that he was biased, perverred, and should be fired. They pushed me beyond my limit."

The boys were frozen in shock and fear seeing as you were awake. "Oikawa, if you burn the stir fry, I will cut off your dick and have Haji use it as a fucking dildo on you before putting it in a blender and having you both drink it." Iwa gulped as Oikawa turned back go the food and took it off the heat. Twndiu sat frozen in shock at how calmly you said that and he subconsciously moved his hands over his crotch.

Oikawa combined the veggies,  noodles, and sauce as everyone stayed silent. Oikawa dished 4 plates and handed everyone their food. "If it was anything else, I would have skipped eating again. Thank you tooru" You say as you take another bite. Iwa bonked you on the head and you stood up so he could adjust his position.

You sat back down on Iwa's lap and started eating eating your stir fry. You smiled and took another bite. "Mmmmmmmmmm. OIKAWA IT'S SO YUMMY" you yelled as you took another bite. You were now acting like a little kid and had completely forgot that Tendou was with you guys. Tendou smiled for no apparent reason as you started laughing at something Oikawa said.

It had been forever since you were able to hang out with Iwa and Oikawa and it felt nice. It also, possibly gave you a reason to live a little longer. You didn't want to leave them. Even if your laugh and smile were forced. Your stomach churned at the happy memories that you three shared. You felt a warm substance run down your cheeks and the world started to blur. The room went quiet and Tendou inched closer to you, slowly.

You fell off of Iwa's lap and onto the floor on your knees in front of the couch. You covered your face as sobs continued to wrench their way out of your throat forcefully. Oikawa sat down next to you and pulled you into a hug. You tucked your face into his chest and gripped his shirt. He Pat your back as Iwa sat down by you. "L-last time..... " You tried to explain but the searing feeling in your throat from crying wouldn't go away and tears continued rolling down your cheeks in endless streams. Tendou just sat on the couch, clueless of what to do as he looked at you with softer eyes.

"I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THEM!" you yelled and Iwa and Oikawa seemed to be stabbed through the heart as they flinched. Iwa pulled you away from Oikawa and wiped your tears but they refused to stop. Iwa pulled you into a hug as you whispered "I should be with them right now"

Tendou checked the time to see that it was 10:30 am. He tapped Oikawa on the shoulder and pointed to the door. The two boys stood up and stepped out of the dork, giving you and Iwa space as they could still hear your sobbing from the other side of the closed door.

"What did she mean?" Tendou whispered out, breaking the silence. "Tch. That's her business to tell, not mine, Miracle Boi" Oikawa replied coldly as he slid down the wall. "I just wish she would stop saying that"