Sisters

I just got off the plane and called my step mom to come pick me up.
Step mom=Abby
Abby-hey baby we are almost there
You-ok I will see you soon
I was planning on surprising my my sister Hannah for her 12 birthday. My dad was home with her and and my step mom was picking me up and bringing my sister Bailey and Maggie with her.
I saw a car pull up and my step mom Abby got out and ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. Her and my dad got together when I was young so she was like my second mom.
Abby-oh my god I missed you so much
You-I missed you to now let me see Maggie.I had only met Maggie once since she is only 5 months old and I wanted to see her bad but I had to see Bailey to. She's 3 and calls me from my dads phone all the time. We walked over to the car and I peaked in the window and saw Bailey playing on her iPad so I knocked on the window and when she saw me she got the biggest smile on her face. I opened the car door and got her out of the car and hugged her so tight.
You-let me see you earrings I said sitting her down on the ground.
She moved her hair so I could see her new earrings she got
You-oh my goodness I love them
Bailey-thank you mommy got them for me
You-she did
Bailey-yeah
You-well they look cute
Bailey-thank you sissy she said giving me another huge I was bending down on the ground so she could see me. My step mom walked over to me with Maggie and I medium fell in love with my little sister. She was so tiny and cubby at the same time. I have always loved kids and wanted some of my own.
I picked her up and fled her for a while
You-she is so tiny oh my goodness
Abby-yeah but she out little Chunky thing Amit she?
You-yeah
I put Maggie in her car seat while Abby put Bailey in her car seat and I sat in the back to talk with Bailey. She showed me her favorite show to watch on youtube. It was so channel called come play with me and they just played with barbies
My little cousin watches that channel
We finally got to the house and I helped get Bailey out of the car and Abby grabbed Maggie and we made out way inside. My dad and my sister Hannah where sitting on the couch watching monk. A murder mystery show
I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned around it took her a second to understand she was not dreaming but when she did I kid you not she jumped in my arms and we ended up and the floor hugging each other.
You-I missed you
Hannah-I missed you too
I wiped away some of her tears and went to hug my dad. My dad was my biggest supporter in life and always knew how to make me laugh and smile. She was the first person I told that I was bi, he was the person that told me my mom was dead, he was the one who helped me when I felt so alone I wanted to die, he was the one who let me live my dream and move to la. He was my world without him I would be dead or drunk on someone's couch.
Dad=Mark
Mark-I missed you pumpkin
You-I missed you too
You-hey you finally cut the musty mustache off
Hannah-yeah mom made him
Abby-yeah it was terrible
Mark-I thought it was cool he said acting hurt we couldn't help but laugh.