The beach

On the plane I was sitting by Anna and eva,dev,and karina where all sitting together. Me and Anna didn't talk about the make out that happened the night before and she had been acting like it never happened. It was a long as flight but I mostly slept the whole way there. When we landed we went to a car rent place and got a nice big car so we could all fit in the car. I drove, eva in the passenger seat, Anna and karina in the back and devvy in the back back.
Dev-how the hell did I get stuck back here?
Eva-because you where the last one to get there shit together
I busted laughed when we got to the house all the girl where shocked at how pretty it was. Since I was the one who booked it I knew what it looked like but seeing it in person in different. We all got our bags and went in the house. When all went to our room and changed in bathing suits I didn't put anything over my bathing suit tho.

Your bathing suit^Since we had bad wifi on the plane and in the car I couldn't post anything so I took out my phone and posted the pictures we took on my Instagram story

Your bathing suit^
Since we had bad wifi on the plane and in the car I couldn't post anything so I took out my phone and posted the pictures we took on my Instagram story.

Your bathing suit^Since we had bad wifi on the plane and in the car I couldn't post anything so I took out my phone and posted the pictures we took on my Instagram story

Your sab^

Your karina^

Your karina^

Sab is devvy^You posted the photos and everyone was outside making tiktoks

Sab is devvy^
You posted the photos and everyone was outside making tiktoks.
You guys made a few TikTok and just hung out outside. There was a pool at the house and you decided to go in with eva. Anna took her shirt off revealing her toned body in her bathing suit.
She looked beatiful.

Anna's POV-
I was just making a TikTok with karina when y/n came out in her bathing suit. She looked so beautiful. I wanted her to be mine. She made a few tiktoks with me the I made some with her. Everyone was getting in the pool so I got in. I took my shirt off and got in the pool. Everyone was in the deep in but I stayed in the shallow so I wouldn't get my hair wet. Y/n swam over to me and sat on my lap. My back was on the wall and her back was turned to everyone else.
You-are we going to talk about what happened last night? She said with her perfect smile
Anna-what do you want to talk about
You-well... do you want to do it again
She's being bold....I like it
Anna-do you?
She kissed me right in fronting everyone and my hands went down to her ass and they stayed there while her hands where cupping my cheeks.
Dev-no fucking In the pool!
We heard devvy yell and pulled apart. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hid her head in my neck to hid how red her face was. I had my hands still on her ass as I walked over to where everyone else was.

GETING SPICYYYYYYY