Tiktoks

Me and Anna have gone back to flirting with each other just like we used to do before we started dating. It was great having Anna back in my life but I wanted to be more than friends but for now we are just best friends. Me,Anna,eva,and Connor are all just chilling out on Anna bed. Anna was on her stomach and I was sitting on her back and eva and Connor where cuddling in the back. I decided to make a TikTok"Nemo DONT touch the bo-I touched the boat" but Boat sounds like butt. I was Straddling Anna's back and started to film the TikTok. Started off showing her face then I touched her butt and she giggled.

 Started off showing her face then I touched her butt and she giggled

Your tiktok^After that I just kinda laid there on Anna back for a while until I feel asleep

Your tiktok^
After that I just kinda laid there on Anna back for a while until I feel asleep.

Anna's POV-y/n was laid on my back and I was scrolling on TikTok and saw the TikTok she posted. It was so cute and people where freaking out about how she litter Ky only poked my butt but it was cute. I felt y/ns head rest on my back and I didn't know if she was asleep or not so I asked Connor.
Anna-hey Connor is y/n asleep
Connor-yeah knocked out
Anna-shit how am I supposed to move her
Eva-I don't know that's a you problem
I was trying hard not to move so I wouldn't wake her but I needed to pee.
Anna-Connor can you get her off me so I can pee
Connor-fine
Y/n was always giving Connor a hard time about what time to get eva home from dates and would sit in between eva and Conner and say "leave room for Jesus". Eva thought it was sweet how much y/n cared and thought I was so funny and Connor well he ended up throwing y/n in the pool. They have a sibling type bond. Make fun of each other but do anything for each other thingy going on. He grabbed y/n off my back and just laid her on my bed next to eva.
When I got back from the bathroom eva and Connor where still cuddling. I sat on my bed and got on my phone when I heard a soft voice speak.
You-anna....
Anna-yeah bean
You-can you lay with me
Anna-uh yeah of course
Eva and Connor gave me a "what did she just say" face and I just shrugged my shoulders. I laid down next to y/n and she laid on top of me with her head in the crook of my neck and out legs wrapped around each other. I started to play with her hair and she fell asleep again.
Eva-so does that mean (ship name) is back? She said looking at me
Anna-I don't know. I mean I want to be more than friends but I don't think she want to
Connor-are you for real
Connor-she doesn't shut the fuck yo about you Anna
Eva-for real before you guys made up and when she slept in devs room. Dev said she talked about you every 5 seconds
Anna-really
Eva-yeah you guys definitely still have love for each other you just need to give it time
Anna- I guess so