Passing the phone

I loved being at the beach and I was finally getting an ok tan. I mean it has been kinda cloudy for the past few day but it was still fun. Devvy had to go back to Texas and I missed her but we would see her soon. The girl decided to do the TikTok trend where you pass the phone you-.
Anna-hey guys this is pass the phone
Anna-passing the phone to the one that always has her nails done
Eva-passing the phone to the one who always ask for boy or girl advice but never listens to me
You-I'm passing the phone to the person who changes her hair every other month
Sab-I'm passing the phone to the one with the biggest tatas (🍒)
You- I'm passing the phone to the biggest simp
Eva-passing the phone to the girl who is still in love with her ex
Anna-I don't know why I have to phone
Sab posted it on just a house account and I went back and watched what everyone said and the thing at eva said about Anna. I wonder if it's true and if I'm the ex or if it's her other ex.
We are leaving to go back home tomorrow so we had to pack since we leave in the morning.
After that a made a TikTok about a big surprise that is going to happen in 2 days. I am so excited for this and have been working on it for months.
You-Anna!
Anna-what!
You-come here!
Anna-I'm here
You-ok do you want to make a TikTok?
Anna-what one
You-let's do the one where you recline
Anna-ok but I will go farther than you
You-no you won't
We set up the camera and we started going back I was farther than Anna but then I fell on my butt and Anna lost her shit. She started laughing so hard and so was I, she helped me up then I posted that TikTok and everyone found it so funny.

Anna's POV-
I wanted to kiss y/n so bad.
I can't tho because I don't think she likes me. I jeep going back to the pass the phone video and watching it over and over again. What eva said was true I still lived y/n but I fucked that up and I don't think she likes me. On her main TikTok account she makes videos about when" she plays with your hair" or "when you lay on her stomach" I didn't know anyone who did that with y/n but me. I wanted to know who she liked so bad but the only person is cuddles with is me........me. She only cuddles with me. I'm the one she is talking about. No I'm not. But what if I am. No Anna stop it can't be you...... can it.

Sorry this chapter sucked ass and is short. Also I kinda hate this chapter but I felt like I needed to update the story so here it is🤘🏻