Chapter 4

THESE DIRTY THOUGHTS! - II

————

The next day, Xiao Zhan, once again, is in his office, working. Strangers comes, talks to him, he gave them meds and some advice, then go, just like a normal day. He tried so hard to focus on his work, but his head is still wandering in his memories from yesterday.

That day, after Xiao Zhan said sorry, he instantly stood up and ran outside, not wanting to talk or even make eye contact with his ex again. He's not sure if he was just imagining things but he thinks he saw him blushing yesterday, but why? He was just picking up the pen.

Xiao Zhan just shrugged it off and shook his head before continuing his work.

After hours of work, lunchtime finally came. He went outside, drove his car, and bought some food to eat. But when he came back, his bastard friend suddenly called him. Even if he is annoyed, he is still a good guy and would not ignore his friend, and so he answered it. "What now?"

Zhuocheng, "Hey, this Yibo guy doesn't want to eat."

Xiao Zhan was taken aback and halted his steps. He knows that Yibo has always been stubborn and will never listens to anyone except to him, but so what? They are already done. What does it have anything to do with him?

He remained silent for a while, before saying, "So what?"

Zhuocheng, "He said he wants to see you, then he will eat."

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. This ex of his seriously loves playing games with him, doesn't he? He clicked his tongue. "This stubborn kid. I WON'T GO THERE!" He shouted before ending the call and stomped his feet, walking towards his office.

He sat on his chair and opened his food.

*Knock, knock*

Xiao Zhan looked at the door and saw his bastard friend. "What now?"

Zhuocheng, "That Yibo guy said that—"

"I SAID I WON'T!"

Xiao Zhan cut him off.

Zhuocheng, "Whoah! Buddy, what's with that temper? Anyway, he said that he wants you to be his doctor."

Xiao Zhan gave him a 'Wtf' look. "HE WANTS ME TO WHAT?!"

Zhuocheng, "Yeah, he doesn't like me, I guess?"

Xiao Zhan crossed his arms. "And why would I?"

Zhuocheng, "Because you're a doctor,"

Xiao Zhan, "I still have a lot of patients, I don't have time for him."

Zhuocheng, "Let's exchange then."

Xiao Zhan shot a glare at him, "You, why are you helping him? Who's your friend?"

Zhuocheng, "You, but he's a patient. Just this once, please~" He said, giving his friend puppy eyes.

Xiao Zhan just sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, but for today only."

Zhuocheng, "Really? Yehey! Let's go! Let's go!"

What a lie. Of course, Zhuocheng will try to find another way tomorrow, and the next, next days or weeks so that his friend will have to deal with that annoying and stubborn patient.

They arrived at Yibo's room and entered it without knocking.

Xiao Zhan stood behind his friend, embarrassed and nervous, heart beating so fast. It was the third time that they met each other after three years, yet he still can't keep himself calm with Yibo around him.

Wang Yibo's eyes instantly lit up, "Doctor Xiao,"

Zhuocheng was taken aback. Where is the stubborn and annoying kid earlier?! Why did he suddenly turn into an obedient and good kid?!

He shouted, "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Xiao Zhan hit his friend's head, "Dumbass, it's Mr. Wang!" He cleared his throat and said to Yibo, "Mr. Wang, please eat, you need to eat your food so you'll recover fast."

Wang Yibo stared at him blankly, before stubbornly shaking his head. "No."

Xiao Zhan's lips began twitching, suppressing his annoyance. "Mr. Wang, please don't make things harder for us."

If they were still in a relationship, Xiao Zhan would be scolding Yibo at this moment, but they are not. They are just patient and doctor, so who is he to scold him?

Wang Yibo pointed at the food with his left hand. "Feed me."

Xiao Zhan was stunned. "W-what?"

Wang Yibo pointed at his right arm. "Broken."

Xiao Zhan, "Use your left hand."

Wang Yibo went silent for a moment, staring blankly at his ex's eyes. What Xiao Zhan said makes sense. Even if he is dominant on his right arm, he can still use his left. It's just eating anyway, it wouldn't be that hard, and so, he was lost in words for a second. However, after some thoughts, he still shook his head. "Feed me."

Xiao Zhan was silent for a while before sighing. He knows how stubborn this kid is, even if he is already proven wrong, he will still stand with the things that he chose. Probably one of the reasons why he loves him, even if it's annoying sometimes, he still finds it cute and innocent. In the end, he still ended up feeding this stubborn kid.

At that time, Zhuocheng already got out of the room, seeing that Zhan is handling things better than him.

Xiao Zhan picked up the porridge on the bed tray table and began stirring it. He lifted the spoon and blew the steam away before placing it in front of Yibo's mouth, saying, "Open your mouth."

Wang Yibo's eyes slightly widened. A crimson red began creeping on his cheeks as he opened his mouth. What Xiao Zhan said was normal and it doesn't mean anything, but Yibo's perverted mind went far and remembered the day when Xiao Zhan stood in front of him, towering him with his shadow, showing his manhood, saying, "Open your mouth."

Xiao Zhan looked at the other's lips, sliding at the spoon's surface, his eyes didn't fail to see the tongue of the other with the white liquid. He suddenly flinched, understating what he said earlier was quite inappropriate, especially to his ex. He began blushing as he felt a hot sensation on his stomach.

At that moment, his head just suddenly decided to remember what happened yesterday. When he picked up the pen and grabbed the Yibo's thighs—

WHAT?!

He remembered how close his hands are in his—

Xiao Zhan's face turned completely red.

And the position was... he looks like he's sucking his—

————

Sorry for the errors! Please do tell me if I have some, it would be much appreciated (╥╥)