3

I managed to get to my class on time. Somehow. Bad thing was I had to stand in front of the whole class and introduce myself. I saw  Bronze hair aka Edward and his girlfriend Bella. With a sigh I sulked as I walked up to the front desk. II gave him the thing the teachers had to sign. Then  turned and started walking back to my seat only for the teacher to say,  "Please introduce yourself" I sighed. Of course I would have to do this. 

My sweatshirt covered my arms, so I didn't have to worry about them seeing those tattoos, But I could show them the one on my hand.  "Hi, I'm Hunter. I'm a black belt in karate and I know how to use a knife and a Dagger. Also guns. My dads sorta rich in my old town so people try to kill him sometimes. Not that it's gonna work, because he's got a whole lot of guards. I have a bunch of tattoos, but most of them are private except this one on my hand." I showed it to them. " um.... Lets see here.... Oh! yeah and I found a stray cat in the parking lot and It wouldn't leave me alone so I brought it in with me." I Took the cat out of my bag. ( It was unzipped a bit so she could breath)

The teacher looked furious. " You cant have a cat."   

((( So my Quotation mark key on my computer is not working so I have to find a new means of showing when someone speaks sometimes it may have quotation marks sometimes not just a heads up))

>>Why not?<<  I asked   >> Because its against the rules<<  She says. Ugh. Gotham high school let me do whatever I wanted. Then again they were scared of my Dad. I can see Edward with this weird look on his face. " I Wasn't just going to leave her out there." I deadpanned. The teacher rolled her eyes and said. " I don't care, Its against the rules. So either put her outside, or go to the principles office."

" Whatever." I stood up and grabbed my stuff. " Where are you going?" Principles office. I'm not putting this cat down." I walked out of the classroom, the kids shocked and the teacher with her mouth open.

When I walked in with the cat, The person at the front desk smirked ever so Slightly.  Did i forget to mention I knew her from Dads Gang? Huh guess  I did. Anyways, She smirked and Simply gave me a slip of paper. I walked back to the class and gave the paper to the teacher.

>> There you go<< I sat back down and stared petting the cat. I knew Bruce would have my pelt when he found out.  >> As long as the cat stays silent she can stay<<  The teacher finally said.  I smirked and before I knew it the day was at an end. 

As I was walking out of the class, Emmet caught up to me. 

>> Hey,  Hunter! I was wondering If you wanted to come and meet my parents. Think of it as an apology<<  He said. I shrugged. >> Sure. I'm guessing your house is that one in the woods made almost completely of glass?<<  

He looked surprised.  He started to speak but I cut him off. >> I have my ways muscles.<<  I smirked as I used the nickname my Dad gave him. Emmet just got this half scared half impressed look on his face.  

" See you later Emmet" I called out to him, as I slipped into my car and drove away. Ok, So I have my silver car, then i have this cool looking Motorcycle which, again, is silver. I'm gonna ride to Emmet's house on the motorcycle.  Cause why the hell not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After Putting Snow ( The cat) In one of the bedrooms with food, water, and a litterbox, I walked to the garage and got my Helmet.  I had changed into my favorite outfit, so I was comfy and ready to go. On second thought, I grabbed my daggers, two guns, and My bat. I strapped the bat to my back and put the guns and daggers in their holsters.