8

( (This is the last Chapter. Read till the end to Find out a surprise! I want to thank you all for all the reads and Votes! Comment what type of book I should do next. Also, Please go check out my other books! There all trash, but if this one can do well than so can the others.))

Hunters Pov

I opened my eyes to see Lunar drop to the ground dead, A bullet in his head. My Papa was smirking behind him, His gun smoking from the shot he fired. >> That's My line, and that's my daughter yo just tried to kill<< He growled out.  Papa ran to me and gave me a flask of the healing medicine I had designed with Scarecrows help.  As I drank it, my wounds healed quickly.  As soon as my wounds were healed, Daddy, Mommy, Da, and Ma appeared beside me. Papa growled at them. >> Papa.<< I whispered, my voice horse. He grumbled something about killing them later and I smiled slightly. 

He was looking at Da, trying to decide were he had seen Him before. >> Muscles, Help me up will you.<< I said. Papas eyes flashed with recognition. He still huffed. Da helped me stand and I winced slightly. Ma frowned. >> You should have let us help.<< She murmured as she brought me into a hug. Papa was growing angry. He didn't like other people touching me unless they had to.  

I whispered something to Ma and turned to Papa. >> Papa, its Ok. Come on, lets go home before the cops come. Also, this medicine aint gonna last long<< Papa grumbled again. I laughed and skipped to my Motorcycle, which I had ridden to school today. 

I revved my engine and Did a wheelie before speeding out of the school grounds, Papa and The Cullen's behind me.

Soon, I pulled into the school grounds. I pulled to a stop and quickly hopped off. As soon as I was down, Carlisle appeared at my side. it was as if he knew I was about to collapse. My knees buckled and my head grew dizzy.  >> oooh. That's not good<< I muttered out. Papa pulled up to the house, behind him the Cullen's.  Papa was out the door in a flash, almost like he was a vampire Himself. Da, Ma, Daddy, and Mommy were out of there Car just as quickly, as Were Bella, Edward, and Renesmee. Renesmee said she had to go call Someone named Jacob. I'm guessing that's her Boyfriend/ Mate that they were talking about yesterday.

>> Carlisle, you better be able to help her.<< Papa growled out. Edward had a The hell are you talkin bout face on. I guess he was trying to read Papas Mind. >> It aint gonna work Mistah Diggory. The voices keep you from reading His miiiiiind.<< Was I loopy at the moment? yes. >> LOOPY LUNY LUPIN!<< I called out, before breaking down in a fit of laughter. 

Papa cracked a small smile before turning back to Peter Facinelli.  Robert gave me a strange look. Kristen put her hand on his shoulder before leading him after Sarah. I giggled again as Nikki and Kellen Walked over to me. Kellen swung me into his Arm, Ignoring the Growl from Jared.  Jackson walked over to Jared and whispered something in his ear. From the Insane Smirk on Jared's Face, it had been a threat.

Ashley Simply Smiled before coming to stand beside Me, Kellen, and Nikki. Jackson walked over to us also. I soon got bored so I slapped Kellen's arm and hopped to the ground. Then, Started making things with My Ice powers.  I laughed out loud when Everyone turned to look at me. Ashley had this look of horror on her face as her Eyes glazed over. Must be having a vision.

Vision. >> Hey, isn't there  a robot dude named Vision in New York?<< I asked >> Everyone gave me a strange look.

Getting an Idea, I Waved my Hand In the Air.  My hair and Eyes began to Change, As did my Hight.

Soon, I had purple hair that faded to pink, orange, then red at the tips. My eyes turned pure Silver. I grew until I was standing at 6 feet tall. Turning to The others. i smirked. >> Well then<< I say. A Portal made of Black and blue light appeared behind me. >> Seems I'm off to Another Dimensions.<< I Muttered. Jared growls. >> Who the hell are you?<< 

>> Me? Oh... OOOHH, HA! Some call me the Trickster. Some say I am whoever you want me to be. But my true name? Or the one I go by? Doll I'm the Traveler. I travel around dimensions, Looking for my true one. 

Peter looks surprised, as did the Others. Robert, Kristin, Sarah, and Taylor appeared. Roberts face flashed with understanding as he read my thoughts.

>> That's why your thinking about us as different names. In other dimensions, we are just movie and book Characters. In this Realm, we are in a Crossover of Twilight and Dc. Huh. Well, that's not creepy at ALL<< I smiled as he told the others.

>> I must be off. Next stop, Queens, New York!<< I turned and walked threw the portal. I Saw the life I would have already lived. I had 7 siblings, only one of them was a girl. ooh, and My dad was a mafia boss, and was friends with the Joker. Seems this World was another crossover. Not sure how many it was though.  One thing was for sure, I was still Insane.

My hair changed until it was Ombre black blue and purple. My eyes became dark blue and Dark purple. Hmm..... I was a anti Villain . 

Well.... Seems things were going to get a little........... Psycho

 >>WATCH OUT NEW YORK! CAUSE HERE COMES THE MANIAC!<<