5

Hunters Pov

Mama (Alice) Helped me change into my night outfit. It was My first moms shirt with my Papas coat and shorts. I giggled when Pa ( Emmet) gave it a look. >> is that your Papas coat and shorts babygirl?<< He asked. I nodded. > >ya!<< I giggled again. Grandpa smiled at me. Renesmee skipped up to me also. >> Do you want to play?<< She asked. I nodded. She gave me some of her dolls and we played. I looked around for a  doll house but didn't see one. So, I made one with my ice powers.

Renesmee giggled. We played with dolls for over an hour. Soon, I fell asleep.

I woke up in big space. I yelped when my pillow Moved. I looked up to see Emmet and Rosalie beside me. I blushed. >> oops<< Emmett faked gasped. 

>> Did the all powerful Bastet just blush? Oh my! The world is ending!<<  Rose smacked him on the back of the head. >> Ow!<< He yelped. I fell to the ground laughing.  Then, I shoot upwards. >> HOLY SHIT!! WONDERLAAAAAND WERES MY PHOOOONE<< 

Alice holds it out to me and I see texts from Felicia and Selina.

CW: Yoah! You up yet?

BC: I am now. What do you want.

CW: I need someone to get this dude out of my house. He wont leave.

I snickered. 

BC: What do you want me to do about it? I've got my own male problem at the moment, and Hunter is a crossed the united states.

CW: Welp.... I'm screwed.

Bast: Why don't you just knock the guy out and toss him in the river?

CW:.... First of all, Hi, Second, Why the hell did you not call me before, and third, why the fuck did I not think of that?

Bast: Hi, I was in Little space, and I have no idea. Buuut I Did find two moms and two dads, So I'm happy. Although, I miss Papa. Bats got him and me locked up again. And then Bruce sent me a crossed the United states. 

BC: Damn that's tough.  Were are you again? 

CW: yeah. I'm thinking of paying you a lil visit. Its boring without you. 

Bast: I'm in forks Washington.  Do come, I can Introduce you to my friends. Actually . . . yall remember Muscles? 

CW: The big dude? Yeah.

BC: Same.

Bast: well... hes one of my daddys.

CW: IM COMMING TO FORKS rIGHT NOW IM THREATENING THIs BOI

BC: SAAAME.

I snickered. >> Muscles your in for a beat down<< I say. Emmett looks up scared. >> Why?<<  

>> Catwoman and The Black Cat are on there way. << 

He blinks then falls backwards. >> Well shit<<

Sorry its short, Ill try to update later today if I can