𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.

The Ito girl sat up on her way too comfortable mattress sweating and breathing heavily,another nightmare.She sighed and grabbed her phone from under her pillow,scrolling through her notifications as her eyes landed on the messages from her sister,Ro Na.They don't speak a lot and have drifted a lot since Minha moved,but they are still closer than some siblings are these days.

『ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ?Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.ɪғ ɪᴛs ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ,ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ』

Thoughts ran through the girls head,what if people spoke about her?What if she got lost after spending some time away?What if people think she is rude?

She decided she would answer her sisters question later that night before grabbing her hood and placing it over her head whilst putting her phone in the hoodies pocket.

She looked through the doors peephole and decided that she thought nobody was out there.Turning the door handle she stepped out of the room and into the cold hallway of the rundown building.

She walked up the stairs being wairy whenever passing a door connected to a hallway.

When she made it to the rooftop she caught site of her.she looked like she was preparing to dance again.
Jᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ the small girl thought.

As she moved so sit down she noticed a boy she had failed to notice before.Becoming nervous once again she moved to sit in a more hidden place so the mysterious boy couldn't find a flaw that he could make fun of her for.

When she sat down she looked again and noticed that he was standing on the edge of the building.Looking down.She immediately looked away in fear of becoming triggered.She hoped the girl would say something so he didn't do anything permanent.

The moment she had that thought,it seemed the girl stepped on something somebody left on the floor.Gum.

Dɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ? She said in a agitated voice to the boy on the edge. He shook his head but didn't look away from her.

When the girl turned to look at Minha with a slightly softer questioning look Minha immediately shook her head,still not trusting her voice with the task of talking to the pretty girl.

The girl said something else but Minha didn't pay attention too put off by the thought that she looked weird whilst shaking her head,she started distracting herself by looking at the girl though.

She really is pretty.

Dᴏɴᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ?Iᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ! The girl said to the boy who this time stepped away from the edge and walked back down the stairwell after giving the girl one last look.

Should i ask her name?Should i leave?Should i move?

The girl seemed to also be in a state of deep thought as she looked at minha.

Wʜᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ? the girl finally asked her.

Mɪɴʜᴀ.Wʜᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜʀs? Minha answered after a second of wondering how she should answer.

Eᴜɴʏᴏᴏ. Eunyoo then took out a box and offered a cigarette to minha. Minha shook her head having never smoked before.

Eunyoo came to sit just a bit away from minha.

I sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟᴏɴʟᴇʏ.ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ,sᴏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ. Eunyoo lied to minha.She didn't need to know she couldn't work up the courage to talk to her for reasons unknown.

Yᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Minha heard it before registering that she has said it.Her eyes widened as she saw Eunyoo start to smile at the words.

Yᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ She returned the compliment and felt a source of pride overwhelm her seeing the small but noticeable blush rise on Minhas small face.

Eunyoo studied her face as she noticed the moles on her face,ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇʀ,she thought.

She moved closer to Minha now almost sitting right next to her.She pulled out her phone and placed it in Minhas lap.

The girl looked up at Eunyoo to find her already looking at her.

Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Again,Minhas eyes widened before picked up the phone in her shakey hands and placing her number into her contacts.

Eunyoo took minhas phone to do the same,before taking her phone back and once again,smiling at the small girl.

Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.Is all Eunyoo said before following the boys path and going down the stairwell.

Minha sat there,felling proud of finally speaking to the pretty girl.

Eunyoo

Even her name is pretty.

She took her phone out and changed the contact name from Eunyoo to Pretty girl Eunyoo.

She smiled to herself.She looked up at the sky and smiled again before going down the stairs towards her small room once again.