sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ?in too much shock from the sight being displayed in front of her,she almost didn't hear eunyoos panicked question.

Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ?!she repeated but this time the brunette girl took notice and glanced down at the screen to see eunyoo in a state of worry.

She slowly reached down to flip her camera around but first held up a finger telling her to be silent.

There on her part of the screen showed a lady in front of the door opposite from hers,it looked like a normal sight until you saw that it also displayed the sight of messy hair and litres blood dropping to the floor,matching with her arm.

Within the next second the tenant must have said something and the 'lady' started banging and banging on the door.hard.like she was trying to break it down.

Dᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ she heard the tiny voice from her phone and she didn't need to be told twice.She was already rooted to the ground with no plans of moving her limbs at all.

When the 'lady' started getting even more violent both of the girls watching the scene heard loud music coming from the room upstairs.

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ғᴜᴄᴋ minha whispered under her breath as the two girls eyes darted from the ceiling to the screen again.

The person opposite her door must have heard aswell as she started to turn around and walk up the stairs,wasting no time for anything else.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ?they both thought worried for the others safety.

Sᴛᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.ɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.was the last thing the dancer said before hanging up and leaving minha by herself scared and alone.