ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.

It's been a few weeks since the day they had their long awaited conversation and they have been texting ever since.At first it was awkward on both ends but they slowly grew comfortable with each other over text but both of them knew that wouldn't be the case if they met again.

Minha slowly sat up on her mattress yet again and slowly walked to her small kitchen, deciding to eat something. She didn't bother looking in the other cupboards,knowing that they are all empty and grabs her last packet of ramen from the cupboard that is as of now-empty too.

This is getting repetitive.

Whilst waiting for it to be ready she pulled on her black hoodie again that has yet to be washed after a week of non stop wearing it.

She can't,𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵, handle going to wash her clothes yet so she just stayed out and out wore the only clothes she brought with her.

𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙜

The girl grabbed her phone as fast as they could knowing that their is only one person who bothered with messaging her anymore.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙤
𝐇𝐞𝐲,𝐮 𝐮𝐩?

slightly confused she looked in the corner of her phone to see that the time read 4:23am.

oh.

i guess i slept less than normal.

cool.

𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖
𝐎𝐟𝐜,𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐢 👁👁

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙤
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭?

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙤𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭?

Minha continued to text eunyoo as she got her ramen ready.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙤
𝐘𝐨 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐭?

Minha could feel blush crawling up her neck cheeks and ears.They havent facetimed before.

𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙖
𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲,𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

She could feel her heatbeat fasten,

Why?