chapter two: plans and talks

Third Person POV: 

Marie smiles, and asks, "So, what brings you guys here? When was the last time we even saw you?"

Leo speaks up, "we heard sounds coming from here, and thought we should check it out, just to be safe. And-"

Raph butts in, "You guys sounded awesome... For girls." He crosses his arms.
Sophia chuckles. "Thanks red."
Donnie looks at the place. "I didnt know you guys played?" Mikey looks at the drums.Marie smiles at the guys. "Thanks Mr. Meanie. And yeah we play. It's a good stress reliever."

She looks at Mikey. "You can play, there are new sticks on the shelf, you can use those."

She walks up to Sophia and wipes her hands on her jeans.

Raph frowns. "Y'know he could break those right?"

Leo thinks about it, and says, "Mikey, please be careful."

Sophia crosses her arms over her chest, wanting to see this play out, a small smirk on her face.

"Y'know... Hes probably going to at least knock something over... "

Mikey smiles and walks over to the sticks, on his way he knocks over the Mic. He catches it, but he still knocked it over. He smiles sheepishly. Donnie face palms.Marie isn't worried, she has enough funds to replace any drums.. She thinks.

"Has he ever played the drums before???????" Marie is very curious now. Her drums are her babies.

Raph scoffs. "Even if he did, he'd probably bust 'em."

Marie warily looks at Mikey. "Maybe he'll be careful..?" every second is agonizing, because she doesn't know if Mikey will break or damage anything.

Leo chimes in, "So, you're gonna let him play?"Sophia laughs. "Okay dont worry. I got this." She walks over to Mikey and whispers something in his ear.
Mikeys eyes widen, and a mischievous grin becomes plastered on his face. Donnie shakes his head. "Thats doesnt look good."Raph looks angry. "Am I gonna have to beat some shell after this?"

Marie looks worried. "My babies." she whispers to herself.

Leo waits to see what Mikey will do. "This is..." he's speechless

Sophia walks back smirking. "Yeah?"
Mikey nods. "Totally!" They fist bump.

"When?" Mikey asks.

"Whenever dude. As long as... You know who, doesnt find out." She glances at the others before biting her lip to contain her laughter.

Donnie thinks, "She's talking about us right?""Of course, this is NOT gonna be great." Marie says. She then whispers, "Wanna beat their shells together?"
Raph smirks. "I'm all for that. Leo? Donnie?"

Leo looks hesitant. "Well, if whatever they do is THAT bad, then I guess..."

Raph looks at Donnie.

"Donnie, what do you think?"
Donnie thinks. "Sophia + Mikey = Trouble. Count me in."
Sophia winks at Mikey and tries to walk back as if nothing was happening. She still bit her lip, she looked like one mention of it and she'd laughed. Mikey walked back with her. "So dudes, what's up?"Marie breathes out, relieved. She thinks, 'my babies are safe' and says, "we're talking about how Raph is a big meenie."

Raph glares, "yeah, only cause Mikey's annoying!"

"Don't start that Raph." Leo warns."What now?" Marie asks.Donnie agrees with Leo.
Sophia shrugs, she 'coughs' to stop herself from laughing. Mikey sticks his tongue out at Raph.Raph ignores Mikey, and walks over to the piles of CDs, looking through them.

"Geez what's all this girly stuff? You got any rock?"

Marie scoffs and walks over. "Dude, my rock CDs are some of my favorites. I keep them in here." she pulls out a crate.

Leo looks relieved that Raph didn't pulverise Mikey. "So, Sophia, how's it going?" he's not smooth with the ladies.Sophia shrugs. "Things are okay. Except when your younger sisters involved."
Mikey walks over to Donnie and talks to him.Leo looks startled. "Karai??? What happened?" he looks angry.

He doesn't know whether to be on Sophie's side, or Karai's. Karai IS his sister, but he's thought about the whitish-blonde haired girl a few times.

Marie puts on a CD with music and lyrics, but no electric guitar. She pulls out a black electric guitar, and hooks it up so it isn't too loud.

"Name this one Raphie poo." she teases, just to make him angry. She starts playing a middle-paced song.

Sophia "Nothing to bad, shes been following me though. I dont really feel safe now.. To be honest. One night I swear I saw her on my balcony." She felt a shiver crawl up her spine just at the thought.

Mikey smirked and glanced at Leo and Sophia he than went back to his conversation.

Leo looked relieved again. He didn't notice Mikey's smirk. "I'll have us patrol there alright? Karai may be part of the Foot, but she's my sister. And you're my.. Friend."

Raph wanted to try the guitar, and he was ok at it. Marie laughed, and had to help him place his fingers.

Sophia nods. "Thanks Leo." She smiles.

Mikey took out his T-phone and filmed Raph and Marie. He laughed.

Donnie watched, laughing.

Leo looked to Mikey, and chuckled. This little thing was harmless, so he didn't mind Mikey's antics for now.
Raph made a screeching sound with the guitar, and Marie paled. "Raph! Noooo. Nononononono. No using fingernails. Bad." She looked up, and saw Mikey, filming.

"Hey!" she was about to run over, but Raph stopped her.

"I'll take care of dis." he got his sai(s) out, and ran toward his younger brother.

Leo's eyes widened. Before he could stop his hotheaded brother, Raph tackled MikeyMikey shrieked.
Donnies eyes widened. Sophia put her hand over her mouth, laughing.Leo grabbed Raph off of Mikey, warning both of the turtles to be calm.

Marie stroked her guitar, and shivered at the twang. Then she put it away, and walked over. She stopped in front of Mikey, with her hands on her hips. She tapped her foot.

"Mikey.. Why were you filming us?"