chapter five: the first date (part two)

Third Person POV: 

(this chapter is unfinished as i never finished writing it-)

Leo smiled over at Sophia, slightly nervous, "You look really pretty, Soph.." He blushed and stared at her for a second.

Sophia blushed and smiled, "Thanks.. So, what have you got planned?"

Leo smirked a little, "You'll have to wait and see." He held out his hand, "We're going on the rooftops first."

Sophia grinned and nodded at his words, blushing, she grabbed his hand and climbed up after him.

Once they had got onto the rooftops, he stopped and looked over at her, knowing she wasn't one for jumping from rooftop to rooftop, and he was slightly grateful for that, he didn't want her to hurt herself.

"You want me to carry you?" He asked, kneeling down, so she could get on his shell.

Sophia blushed, but was slightly grateful for it. She climbed onto his shell as she held onto him tightly, but not too tight, while he did the same. Leo made sure she was secure before jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

The wind whipped past the two, and Sophia smiled, loving the feeling. ((XD That sounds a little wrong, stupid brain. XD)) Leo glanced up at her and smiled, he looked forward again and jumped to the last rooftop. He took her to a specific rooftop that over looked the ocean.

Sophia smiled brightly, she loved the ocean, it was so peaceful and beautiful, once Leo let her down and beamed and turned to him. "Leo it's perfect!" She grinned.

Leo blushed a little and smiled, "Really? I'm glad you like it." He licked his lips a little and gestured to a small blanket that was set out, there was some pizza gyoza, and a laptop, with one of her favourite movies.

Sophia smiled and sat down, followed by the blue clad turtle himself. The movie was Transformers (number one), Sophia talked about it a lot, so Leo knew she liked it. She looked over at him, a small blush on her cheeks.

"Really." She responded, looking at the computer. Now it was a little chilly, and Leo knew that, so he took another blanket and placed it over her shoulders. Sophia looked up at him with a grateful smile and spread the blanket on the both of them.

But for it to cover the both of them, they had to be really close, and she didn't mind that, not at all. Neither did Leo. She leaned her head on him slightly, as the movie played, she would often talk to him about the small things in life during the movie, which didn't bother her that she was missing it, since she'd seen it a thousand times.

Leo was sort of happy about it too, he would ask her questions about herself once in a while, like about her family and school. He wrapped one of his arms around her, and laughed at something she had said.

Sophia blushed and looked up at him, the movie was just about over, she grinned and laughed too. 

THE END.

FCKING FINALLY.