chapter four: the first date (part one)

Third Person POV

Marie and Sophia were at Sophia's house as they got ready for their dates that would be happening shortly. Both girls were very nervous and excited, since this was their first date. Marie and Sophia had liked Don and Leo for a while now, but never really said anything about it to the said turtles till recently. Currently, Sophia sat in front of Marie, doing her makeup for her before she did her own.

"Are you nervous?" She asked her close friend as she looked for an outfit to wear. Marie smiled over at her and grabbed her clothing.

"Yeah, a little. What about you?" She said honestly, taking the outfit out of her bag before looking over at Sophia, who had grabbed her own attire.

"Same. I can't believe he actually likes me back the same way.. I guess I just thought he liked someone else." She shrugged.

Marie nodded in understanding, "I understand.. I thought the same." She smiled. "So where do I get dressed?"

Sophia smiled, "You can get dressed in here, I'll go to the bathroom."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

After the finishing touches and getting ready Sophia joined Marie back in her room. Where they texted the turtles to come pick them up at Sophia's house. As they waited for them, Sophia and Marie began dancing around the room. Laughing and having fun. Unaware of the fact that two teenage boys, or should I say, turtles, watched from the window. When Marie and Sophia were aware of this, both of their stomachs erupted with butterflies, as a dark red blush crawled onto their faces. Sophia opened up the window and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey.."

Leo smirked a little and chuckled, blushing a little as well. "Hey, you ready?" She nodded as she took his hand and climbed out the window.

Marie came next, she grabbed Donnie's hand as he helped her out of the room. Both blushing a little. "You look really nice." Donnie complimented, butterflies flying nervously around in his tummy.

"Thanks, so where are we going?." Marie grinned.

Donnie smirked a little bit and held out his hand, "Do you trust me?"

Marie smiled and took it, "Of course."

Donnie grinned and pulled Marie gently towards him, he picked her up bridal style and jumped down from the balcony he was currently on. Marie wrapped her arms around his neck and held on tightly as her stomach flipped a little from the drop. Though she knew she was in good arms, literally. A smile spread on her face as her hair whipped around her face a little. Once they landed, Donnie smiled at her before setting her down gently.

"So where are we going now?" Marie grinned, super excited.

Donnie smiled and pulled out a blind fold from his belt. "It's a surprise.. May i?" Marie nodded and turned around as the blind fold was placed around her head. Donnie took her hand and carefully led her to the destination he chose for the date.

Once at the destination, Donnie took off the blindfold. Marie's eyes widened at the sight before her, Donnie had taken her to a tunnel that was under a bridge. The stars lit up the sky and Donnie had set up a picnic blanket and some pillows inside the tunnel, soft music was playing in the background as Don had gotten Dr. pepper and pizza set up for the two. He also had some soft blankets, and lanterns lighting up the area.

Donnie watched Marie's face light up, as a small blush crept onto her face. His own butterflies were flapping around in his tummy at a fast pace, while his face turned pink. She looked so beautiful.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" He asked nervously, he hoped she did like it, since he put a lot of thought into it, and had wanted her to enjoy the date as much as he wanted to enjoy it.

Marie smiled and turned to face him, "Yes, I love it! Dude it's awesome, you didn't have to go through all of this trouble just for me!"

Donnie chuckled, little did she know, Donnie;s little crush was something so much bigger then a crush at all. Donnie had loved Marie, and he'd do anything for her. "It wasn't any trouble. So, want to get started?" He held out his hand for her to take, with a cute gappy grin outstretched on his face.

Marie smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand, she trailed behind him as they walked over to the tunnel where they sat down, and opened up the can(s)/bottle(s) of Dr. Pepper. ((Since I know it's her fave:)))

They talked for what felt like hours, laughing, and having fun throughout the whole entire night. Asking each other questions about themselves, and just being together. They ate the pizza and drank the soda, they listened to the music, and just held each other.

After a while, Donnie had gotten an idea, though he didn't know if it was the best thing in the world, since he wasn't the best dancer. ((XD get it?))

Donnie took in a quick breath, nervous as hell, "Marie?" he looked down at her, she was laying her head in his lap as he leaned against the wall of the tunnel. Instantly butterflies exploded in his stomach when she looked up at him, her eyes shining in the light, illuminating her face.

"Yeah?" She questioned, smiling adorably.

Donnie swallowed the lump in his throat before continuing, "Would you like.. to dance with me?"

Marie's smile winded and she nodded, sitting up, "Of course, i'd love too!"

Donnie felt the butterflies calm down a little, and he stood up, extending a hand down to her. "May I have this dance?" He said, a small smirk on his lips.

Marie giggled slightly and took his hand, "Why yes." She got up as Don lead her out of the tunnel and under the bridge.

The music changed to one of her favourites. It was perfect for this moment, and Marie couldn't help the giant butterflies that were flying around in her stomach, along with the blush that had crept onto her face.

Donnie grabbed one of her hands, and then took the other, as they swayed and slid from side to side. (Like the gif). Both were grinning like idiots, they had pink blushes on their cheeks, and couldn't help the enormous amount of butterflies they had.

"Marie?"

"Hmm?"

By now, Marie was leaning her head on Donnie, one of his hands on her waist, the other still latched in her hand. While hers were in his and on his chest.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Marie beamed with happiness, she couldn't believe this was happening.

"Yes!"