⚜️1⚜️

Mammon was said to be one of the most Greedy of anyone throughout Hell, that suited him well for being the leader of the Greed ring. He spent his days admiring his theme park, in and out of clubs, or hanging out with all the other overlords occasionally. There was a side to him that almost no one knew about... well almost no one. Fizzarolli, Mammon's star of the theme park, Loo Loo Land, knew him inside and out. Indeed the robot was not pure himself but, there was parts of Mammon he did not understand why his did the things that he did. It was the first of a new month, the park was closed and Fizzarolli wandered through Mammon's large mansion. He neared a secret door that was hidden in his old study office, in between two sets of bookshelves. Fizzarolli kicked the bottom row of books and the door creaked open. He pushed the large door aside more so he could fit through and made his way down the thin, cobble stair way. Spider webs dragged swiftly over the jester demon's cap as his tiny foot steps echoed through the stairway. He neared the bottom and heard a female's voice cry out in agony. The robot didn't even blink at the sound. Mammon had been doing this for so long for even the robot had become numb to these horrid actions of his master. Fizz clicked another heavy door open and pushed forward, letting in a very dim beam of light light up the rough textured floor. He walked in to see his master wiping the remaining crimson off of his weapons. He was ruggedly panting as he did so, the Fizzarolli stayed silent, daring not to speak. His master acknowledged his quiet presence.

'Clean up down here Fizzarolli,..' He huffed and tossed the rag to the robot. 'Then clean yourself up to and meet me in our car at eight sharp,'

'W-where are we g-going?' The robot got to wiping off a bloody ax. Mammon's footsteps to the stairs paused.

'You know where we always go at the beginning of the month Fizzarolli,' He continued up the stairs, not even glancing back at his star. As he disappeared up the stairs the robot rinsed the remains of the ex mistress down the drain. He sighed and looked up into the chamber. The cycle continues. He thought as he looked around of anymore stray crimson. As soon as he was convinced his tasks were finished, the robotic Fizzarolli headed up the long curled stair case to prepare to go to the club with his master, again.

Time skip to 20:00

The Fizzarolli pushed open the door to the mansion and hurried to the jet black limo awaiting him outside. Mammon seated in the driver's seat. To Fizzarolli's shock, the robot jumped into the passenger seat.

'Wh-what happened to th-the driver?' He laughed as his master stomped on the gas pedal.

'Oh nothing! I just wanted to drive!' Mammon laughed menacingly as they sped through the busy highways of Hell.

'Which cl-club are we going to th-this time?' Fizzarolli asked, detecting excitement in his master.

'Tonight, we're going to the Lust ring to have some fun,' He winked at his friend.

'The Lust r-r-ring??' He gasped. "Well sh-shit we must be in f-for a rea-ea-lly good time!!'

'Damn straight, you get to help me pick my next Mistress and you can take one home for yourself,'

'R-really?' The Fizzarolli grinned.

'Heck yes but when you're done with her, you know what needs to be done,'

'W-what why?'

'If they've been in the mansion they must be exterminated,'

'Alri-ight fine I'll mess around at the club-b th-then,' The Fizzarolli giggled menacingly as they neared the end of the Greed Ring. Tonight was to be a memorable night. Fizz could feel it, sometimes at the end of the month they'd go, have a few drinks, get a few lap dances and Mammon would choose a Mistress, then they'd both leave. The robotic Fizzarolli had realized that Mammon had grabbed a stack of cash out of his safe at home and hid it in his tri-pointed jester cap, he's never brought this much cash before., therefore marking, one helluva night.