⚜️5⚜️

🍋⚠️Random Lemon warning ⚠️ 🍋 as always I'll leave a line for the special ones.

Y/n swallowed what she had discovered and finally mustered up the bearing to approach the sleeping prince. After flying past the staircase she quietly opened the doors to his room. He lie in bed sleeping softly, the food she had given him helped, Y/n smiled and crawled into bed with the powerful demon. She slid her legs under the blankets and held back a smile. She turned her body so her face was outboard from him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth for a bit, then she opened them and glanced at the alarm clock on his black marble nightstand. 1602. She smiled, the Robotic Fizzarolli would be coming home in just a few hours or so. She felt a warm hand snake up there large T-she had been wearing all day, she turned to find Mammon's chin, seated in the crook of her neck. Y/n felt her heart's pace increase and she gulped quietly as her eyes shifted directly forward, trying to remain still and avoiding eye contact. Mammon's hot breath on her neck made her body shiver and goose bumps formed up quickly. The female demon sniffed the air around them, it smelled like expensive cologne and body wash. While she was snooping, he must've showered. Thank god.

Prepare for lemon-------------------------------------------------------You've crossed the lemon line.

Mammon started to kiss Y/n's neck, gentle at first, but then he became more hungry with it and started to bite and suck. The female gasped at his hot breath seemed to steam against her neck. Mammon stuck his index finger in her mouth slowly and growled in her ear.

'You thought this morning was enough for me?' She shivered at his words and gulped. 'Oh hell no baby, I could do this all day.' 

His other arm snaked around her waist as her ground up on her, pressing his throbbing member against her backside. Y/n sucked on his finger with more velocity and reciprocated his energy down there by making her hips move with his flow. Even when turned on and sober Mammon still seemed pissed, the girl could fuck with it, in fact, she'd give him something to be pissed at. She'd make him cum first.
She spun around and kissed the leader of greed with fake passion and determination to send him over the edge. She stroked his long and bothered member through his boxers, to which she received a flustered grunt from him. Mammon hated not being in control, the girl had took note of this that morning. It was something about pissing him off that would turn her on, turn her on enough to earn that money, earn that money and run, that was her plan. They made out until things got steamy, but before he could kick things up, she sat up and took her shirt off, revealing her y/s breasts. The lord of greed was distracted by them, buying her a few seconds of time to use her wings for a brief moment to seat herself on his lap. She sat gently and started riding him viciously, the only thing separating their sweet intercourse was his boxers, and her little thong. She looked at him with the same smug look she gave him when they first met and leaned down, to kiss his neck, collar bone, chest, and make her way down to the hem of his boxers. She was going to make the leader of greed beg, beg for her to give him more. First, the girl kissed the length of his shaft through the thin cloth protecting it, making her way down to his balls. His cock throbbed and twitched, begging for attention and long awaited pleasure, he gave a soft groan in frustration. She went back up and kissed the tip, it had been pooling with pre cum, upon noticing this she grinned up at the greed leader. He was breathing lowly, fresh blush spread across his face but before he could speak, the girl gently lifted the hem of his boxers, allowing his cock to spring out. She kept eye contact as he slightly lifted his hips so she could discard his underwear. She slid them down enough to reach where she needed to and gazed at him and then his stiff member. The girl parted her lips and exhaled on his cock slowly with her hot breath and then began to lick the tip. Mammon held his breath, trying to hide his desperation from Y/n. She kept her gaze low and begin to take is length into her mouth, coating his member with fresh saliva. While she started to bob her head up and down, she placed her hands on either side of Mammon's hips and started to dig her claws in slowly. He winced in the pleasuresome pain and gently bucked his hips, hitting the roof of her mouth. With this new found power she held against him, she paced herself against him, getting faster every time he'd draw his hips back to contain himself. He gripped a handful of her h/c hair and forcefully yanked her mouth off of his member. 

'Ain't no way,' He growled at her and order her to get on her knees, facing away from him.

The girl prepared herself, while she bent down in doggy, she kept her legs together so she could squeeze it out of him while he hit her from the back. She heard Mammon spit on his length as he prepared to slide it in. Y/n gasped lightly as she felt him enter, he had pulled her thong to the side. She felt herself moan as he fully slid in and hit her cervix right away. Mammon grinned and gripped her thong close to him as he started thrusting at his own pace, feeling the waves of pleasure, Y/n remained focused and started squeezing the overlord within her walls. He grunted lowly and pleasure and ground his teeth together. Y/n grinned at his pleasured sounds, she bent even farther down, enjoying the feeling of his length within her, she would only squeeze him in intervals, so he'd lose control quicker. She let out playful moans for him, gently nudging him towards his edge, he moved his hand from her thong to her hair and started to pull. The female gripped the thick blankets and moaned out in ecstasy. It was time for another interval to squeeze him. She bucked her hips back on him so he'd release her hair and she could drop down and squeeze him at full force this time. Once he gently released her h/c locks, she gritted her teeth and squeezed her fists together. Her walls tightened around the overlord's member and squeezed him tightly as he slid through. He let out a deep moan and dug his nails into her hips and started thrusting quicker. 
He's lost control already.
Y/n smiled, clenched onto him harder, and made her moans more alluring. The louder she was, the more his thrusts became short and sloppy, finally, she heard the over lord release a low grunt. He twitched inside and held it in her. He had climaxed, Y/n paused giving him a moment to enjoy his peak. When his breaths started to return to normal, she slowly crept forward enough for him to slide out. Out of breath herself, she sat in front of him as he lowered himself into the pillows, his eyes glued to the ceiling. She smirked at her victory and crawled beside him, nuzzling into his chest.

Congrats! You made it!----------------------------------------------------To the end of the lemon line.

Y/n turned for a moment to look at the clock. 1719. He lasted longer than she thought he would, she turned her head back quickly before he could ask what she had been staring at. Mammon looked disappointed as he glared at the ceiling. Y/n turned on the charm and stroked his cheek.

'Are you okay Mammon?' She cooed gently as his expression stiffened. 'Was it okay?'

'It was great,' He said in a sarcastic tone....awkward...'Just wish I could've lasted a bit longer is all.' He admitted, swallowing a bit of his pride. Y/n was amazed that he could do this and tried to lighten the mood.

'Well, if it makes you feel any better, when Fizzarolli gets home, we can all go clubbing, round two, I'll DD.'

'There's no need for that, my butler can drive us, so you can get in on the fun too.' He tustled the girls h/c hair.

'Take a quick power nap before the madness begins??' The girl raised a brow, hoping to skip time to 1900.

'You read my mind.' The over lord agreed with his mistress and pulled the blanket over the two.

AAAAAAAAAND another page in the bag, it's actually been a very long time since I last wrote a lemon, so let me know how I did. Again guys I do sincerely apologize for the delay in updates etc but if you read my other books, I've currently been deployed and most times, it's very hard to keep things rolling. With the new episode that just came out, it shouldn't effect this story's plot line too much therefore, nothing will really have to be edited or changed. No I will not forget about this book because it is one of my favorites that I've written so far so please comment feedback and stick around for the next part!! Vodka out!!