⚜️4⚜️

Hey everyone! I am back for 10 day leave from boot camp! I am officially an United States Marine! Alright you've all been waiting long enough for my dumbass so enjoy!

The Robotic Fizzarolli got dressed and left for the circus after eating breakfast with Y/n, leaving her bored and restless in the gigantic mansion. Mammon continued to sleep in his large bed, Y/n peaking into his room every now and then feeling more and more anxious as time slowly progressed. She walked toward the stairs to check on the sleeping prince to check on him once more but as her foot hit the first step, she felt a wave of curiosity wash over her. Fuck this! She thought with a grin spread across her face. Let's see how big this place is! She spun around from the staircase and strutted away from the entryway. She surpassed the kitchen her and RoboFizz had cooked breakfast in and grinned, thinking of how much fun the two had making a mess of it. He told her he'd return at about 7 in the evening. She remembered complaining because he was entertaining her while Mammon lay asleep. Y/n had never actually been anyone's mistress before, she didn't really know what to do besides pleasing her master but he was knocked out cold. She walked into a huge dining room, the whole mansion had somewhat of a clown theme, it was professional though, not too goofy. The dining room had circus tent original white and red painted walls, lined with gold textured baseboards and edging on every corner. Above the bright red table and matching chairs, hung a large chandelier with little colorful looking balls on the end, being light soft circus cotton candy colors. Mammon and Robofizz were performers as was the real Fizzarolli. Y/n wondered when she'd see him pop up in the picture, she was chillin' with his best friend. She shrugged and left the beautiful dinning room. Y/n continued to stray down the long corridors of the beautiful and colorful mansion. There were beautiful circus themed decorations all over the place, ranging from planters to little decorative furniture. She came to the end of one of the many corridors and paused at a dark wooden door at the very end. She opened the door quiet and slow and peaked her little head inside. The room was dimly lit, it was a study. There was a desk, books neatly organized over a long array of shelves and the room had red themed vanity lights illuminating the scene. This room was different from the rest of the mansion, it wasn't circus themed at all. It had an odd and suspicious feeling to it, it tied Y/n's stomach up in little knots and she became a bit anxious, she then noticed the bottom of one of the book shelves had come lose. She knelt down to slide it back into its groove but instead it clicked and the bookshelf swung back revealing a dark black cobble stairway leading straight downwards. Y/n stumbled back and landed on her lower torso and her abs tightened as she gazed down the stairs. She then stood up and looked around. "Alright that's enough of being nosey for the day," she said to herself nonchalantly and grabbed the bookshelf closing the door. And backing away slowly. She was nervous for what she had found and was debating on checking it out later, maybe the robotic Fizzarolli would know something about it..No! If he found out she was down there, he'd snitch for sure, she could never trust him like that. She closed the office door and sped walked down the long corridor, leaving it in the dust.