GONNA REWRITE IN THE FUTURE

Hello! Been a while hasn't it? Well, I'm here to tell you that this series will possibly be rewritten in the future because I hate how I wrote. It's so bad and cringey and I just want it gone lmao

And to those who are new, feel free to read it and you'll agree on how bad it is. Like what was my fourteen-year-old self thinking?

I cringe every time it pops up in my notifs and that happens like all the time.

So, this led to me wanting to rewrite it and starting from the beginning of Lab Rats. Season 1 to season 4 and I'll see about Elite Force idk though.

I appreciate all the love on this book. It has almost 200k reads and the sequel as almost 100k, which is awesome, but as a writer, I just need to fix it and make it better. I've been here for over seven years and my writing has improved since I've started on Wattpad.

(Like my Henry Danger series, which you can go read)

So, when I rewrite it, I will keep my character's name and family the same (give or take a few minor details) but face claim and personality will be changed. I have chosen a new person to play Lucy along with Lily, her older sister. I hate how I chose myself honestly...

All this won't happen for a while, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up before it does. I'll start writing the beginning and as soon as I'm far enough into the story, I will be deleting everything else and publishing the new chapters. Also, the title will be changed as well :)

The sequel (Elite Force) will be taken down when this happens and will be republished when the first three seasons finish and we get to Bionic Island.

It may seem confusing right now, but I have a plan set out and it will make sense in the future. For the time being, don't worry about this story getting rewritten right now if you like it (lol) and want to read it. As I said, this all won't happen for a long time and you have time to read it again or for the first time.

That's all! Thanks for the support and I'll see you all when this story gets rewritten! Bye!