Spider Island

Lucy's POV

We had a day off today, which I was thankful for. Mr.Davenport was with the students , excluding myself, somewhere, I forgot where they went. Leo was suppose to go, but he ditched.

I put on lacy light blue shirt(with a black tank top underneath) and some black leggings. I did my makeup but only put on some mascara for my short eyelashes, just to make them longer.

I walked into the hydro-loop entrance and Leo walked up to me.

"Hey Lucy, want too hangout, since it's our day off?" He asked me.

"Sorry Leo, I was planning on spending the day with Bree." I told him and he looked at me sadly, but nodded.

Chase walked in and greeted me with a quick kiss.

"Hey, Chase want to hangout?" Leo asked him and Chase gave him an answer alright.

"Sorry Leo, I gotta make the most of my day off. I already organized the weapons vault, alkalized the island's water system, and taught a cute little group of dolphins to wave hello." Chase smiled and mimicked the hand motion he taught the dolphins.

"Aww I love dolphins, why didn't you bring me there to see that?" I asked him, he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Next up, some light reading."

"Ooh!" Chase grabbed the book Bree was reading as she walked in. He sped read the whole book in a least 5 seconds.

"She ended up marrying the vampire? I did not see that coming." Chase said surprised and Bree took her book back from Chase.

"There are many things I do not know about you, Chase Davenport. I will figure them out." I declared to him with confidence and he only wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Yeah, but there is one thing you do know about me and that is that I love you." He admitted and I blushed.

Adam walked into the room, "Oh hey Adam." Leo greeted him.

"No." Adam ignored him walking away. Well that's a bit rude.

"I didn't even ask you anything yet." Leo said, sometimes I don't understand Adam. Sometimes he is sweet, caring, and very helpful and the next he is mean and doesn't care about anything. Well that's not 100% true, but still.

"Alright, go ahead." Adam allowed, listening to Leo.

"Thank you, would you like to-"

Adam interrupted Leo, "No." Yep, I knew it. I'm pretty sure Adam wouldn't understand, if I told him what I was thinking.

Adam turned to us. "Guys, check out this rock I found on shore." He showed us a rock with a spider on it. "I had to dig it up from a wooden box, old yellow coins and jewelry." Did Adam find this in a treasure chest??

"Adam this isn't a rock. It's a fossil, let me see that." Chase informed him and tried grabbing the fossil from Adam.

"No." Adam fought.

Chase snatched it from him and placed it on the desk. He scanned the rock with his bionics and gasped, he looked at us.

"This is a prehistoric sea spider, it went extinct millions of years ago." Chase explained to us. This is actually not that boring, to be honest. 

"Way to go Chase, you made my rock boring." I rolled my eyes at Adam and he walked away disappointed.

"Cool, I love spiders! You know, back in high school they used to call me Spider Legs." Leo informed smiling, then his smile faded, "Now, I'm realizing that's a bad thing."