What Just Happened

(Pic of Lucy's mom at the top)

(Monday)

Lucy's POV

It was Monday, oh great. What am I gonna do, I don't want to leave. Aleast Bree knows about what's happening.

I was in the cafeteria eating breakfast, and Leo sat down next to me.

"Hey Lucy everything okay, you seem very tense?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm fine Leo, don't worry about me ok?" I questioned and he hesitantly nodded.

"Okay, just making sure every was okay. You are my best friend." He smiled at me and I smiled back. It's nice to know he cares.

We ate for a little bit until Bree came in and asked to talk to me. "Hey Lucy can I talk to you real quick?" I got up and went into the main classroom area with Bree.

"What up?" I asked.

"Well your mom is um-" Before she could continue, the hydro loop doors open to reveal the person I hated most.

My mother.

"Hey sweetie, how are you? My mom faked smile and I growled at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her aggravated. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, forcefully.

"I thought I told you to have packed by now. What the heck is wrong with you?!" I ripped my hand away from her and she through a punch at me but I blocked it.

"Don't touch me you worthless pest!" I threatened and kicked her in the stomach and she fell down. I looked at Bree, petrified.

"Go get Adam, Chase and Leo" I ordered her and she super sped off.

"You think you can take me down? If you didn't know I'm bionic as well." She laughed darkly and shot green electricity bolts out for her fingers.

I geo leaped behind her and grabbed her and threw her against the wall. That didn't see to phase her at all.

"No I didn't know, but I'm much more trained. I retorted and right as I said that Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo showed up with a few students.

"Oh, look you brought friends well I did to." She chuckled and 5 people geo leaped next her.

One of them was my dad.

"Who is this lady, Lucy?" Chase asked and I looked at him and the others.

"What how could you not tell them about me Lucy? You guys: I'm her mother." My mother pretended to be hurt by this. I hung my head down in shame and they gasped.

"You lied to us Lucy, you said she was dead!" Leo questioned. I

"I never said she was-" I got interrupted by I getting thrown back into the wall. I feel down to the ground, groaning.

"Lucy!" Chase ran over to me and helped me up." You ok?"

"Let's get them guys" Adam told us and used his blast wave to knock them all out.

They got up and I went against my mom. "Oh honey, you could use some work because you seem a bit weak." She kneed me in the back but I grabbed her arm and flipped her on the ground.

She groaned in pain, I looked over and saw Leo having problems with one of the guys.

"Someone hold her down, I will help Leo!" I exclaimed and one of the students went to fight my mom.

I geo leaped behind my father and threw him against the wall, and Leo shot his Laser Sphere from his hand and hit my dad.

I hi-fived Leo ad I looked back and saw that all the people my mom brought was down and she was to.

"We did it!" I exclaimed excitedly. Chase smiled and hugged me.

I blushed and hugged him back.

"Okay we need to arrest them, guys geo leap them to jail" Bree commanded and put on the handcuff things we had on them. Then the students took them all away.

"Hey guys can we talk?" I asked them and they nodded. We all walked in the room with the mentor capsules.

"Lucy, how could not tell us that, your Mother am father abused you?" Chase asked me and I sat down on the couch.

"I- I was afraid of you guys worrying about me for that, and to be honest I never told anyone. Bee found out and, I-I just feel awful. I'm so sorry" Tears formed in my eyes, but I tried my best to stay strong.

It was silent for a bit with just me crying but I felt arms around me and I looked up and found them hugging me.

"It's ok Lucy we understand, but we are worried about you and you can tell us anything. Besides you parents are gone, and are gonna have their bionics taken away so you don't need to worry about them coming back. Chase reassured me speaking up and the others nodded.

"Thanks guys, love you" I said and we hugged again.

"We love you to." They all said simultaneously.

Everyone eventually left to go to sleep and I went to my room.

I was a about to go to sleep until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said not looking up from my phone.

"Hey Lucy, can we talk" It was Chase and I nodded and set down my phone.

"Okay follow me." He took my hand and lead me to the main classroom area.

"Why did you bring me out here?" I asked him and he sat down on one of the steps. I sat down next to him and looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that you were amazing today, you really showed that you are a true bionic hero. So I wanted to honor you with you will be coming on missions with us. Welcome to the team, Lucy." Chase explained and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious, thank you Chase" I hugged him and he chuckled, hugging back for e moment.

We pulled away. "You're welcome and that's not the only thing I wanted to tell you" He looked nervous, and I couldn't tell if he was blushing because it was dark.

"What is it?" I looked at him curiously. He started to lean in and before I knew it.

He kissed me and I was blushing like crazy. I kissed back and placed my hand on his shoulder and he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

After a few seconds we pulled away. I just looked at him and I was still blushing.

"I um-" He placed one of his fingers on my lips.

"Goodnight cutie." He told me and walked off.

I geo leaped in to my room and tried to think about what just happened.

Then it hit me.

Chase Davenport, the Bionic Hero, just kissed me.