On The Edge

It's been a few days since the virus thing with the skull, and things have gone back to normal. Remember S-1 the girl. Well, Leo says that he and S-1 have come up with a great name, well names. They both told me there names they wanted.

I was in the hydro loop entrance with Adam, Bree, and Chase. It was back to training again today, and we were talking about random stuff, when Leo and S-1 walked over to us. Oh, S-1 is an expert btw. She caught up to me very quickly.

"Well, guys, it took awhile, but we finally came up with S-1's new name." Leo informed us, and I glanced at the others quite impressed. I wonder what name it is, I hope it's not like my real name, because I don't like mine.

"We went through hundreds, before we came up with the perfect one." S-1 told us, and then they spoke at the same time, saying different names.

"Taylor/Charlotte." They both said, and looked at each other, and I looked at the others confused. Well, either name is fine with me, I like those names.

"Right, Taylor." Leo agreed. "My second choice."

"I like that name, Taylor." I smiled at her, as she smiled back. "At least it's not like my real name." I muttered, but Chase heard me.

"Oh, what's your real name, Lucy?" Chase asked smirking, and I chuckled nervously, not wanted to give my name out.

"Oh, it's not important, let's just focus on Taylor's name. It's great name." I laughed nervously, walking over to her, and looking away from Chase.

The others were confused because they didn't hear me, but they didn't question me.

"I like it." Bree complimented, and Chase agreed. "Yeah, great name."

"Ehh, doesn't really matter too me." Adam said, making a weird face. "I didn't really remember your other name, and I'm not gonna remember this one either." He chuckled at the end.

"Hey guys." Davenport walked in smiling, "I have some great news."

"You're finally eligible for senior citizens discounts?" Adam guessed, and we looked at him weird. Well, he's probably not wrong.

"No...... Maybe, I don't want to talk about it." Davenport told him, and changed the subject. "The president called and he is honoring you guys with a prestigious award for completing mission number one -thousand."

Taylor looked at the three bionics. "That's awesome! Congratulations you guys!"

"Thanks." Chase said. "But, technically, if you count the all missions where out bionic were still a secret. Then the number's actually two-thousand six-hundred and four, but who's counting." He smiled at the end, which made me smile. He's to cute.

"I think we know who's counting, Chase." I told him, as he just smiled at me.

"You are! That's all you do, is count!" Bree snapped at him.

"I do not!" Chase denied glancing at his sister. "But for the record that's the fifty- third time you've told me that." He pointed at Bree, and his brother and sister got annoyed with him.

"This is gonna be great." Leo exclaimed, as he walked next to Davenport. "It's about time Lucy and I got honored for something. So when is this little shindig." Yeah he's right, even thou I have only been on like 10 missions, but who's counting am I right?

"Uh, in a couple of weeks." Davenport informed, kinda frowning at us. "There's gonna be a big, fancy, ceremony on the mainland, but the President's only honoring the original team; Adam, Bree, and Chase."

Wait, what? I know I have only been on the team for a little bit, but it's unfair to Leo. He deserves to be honored for what he has done to this team.