❤️𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒❤️

Lan Zhan's POV:

|30 Years Later|

Tiptoeing through the house early morning so as to not wanting to wake up my husband who would have just gotten back from the hospital, I pass through the hall of memories which 30 years ago consisted only of a wall with Wei Ying and Sora's photos, today that same wall adorned our entire family.

A year after we got married, one day I got a call from my brother related to case of a mother, rather young girl who was not more than 17 years of age, was sexually assaulted and the result was her giving birth to twins. She was neither in position nor in any capacity to take care of them. When Wei Ying heard of their case, he insisted on visiting them and instantly fell in love with those angels.

Few weeks later we officially adopted them and named the boy Alistair and girl Hope. Sora became their guardian and her world just became a lot bigger.

As for Shy, she and Kazuya went onto have another girl named Shaya, who incidentally became Aiden Xie Cheng's wife when they grew up.

Sora, is now a doctor who helps her Appa Jun in Cloud Pharma.

Alistair like his name became a defender of mankind who now owns a successful law firm.

Hope decided to travel cross border and help all those victims out like her mother.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are still the same as usual. Lian still keeps enticing us to join them in their marital bed. One day I just might accept and whip that cute ass of his.

Gavin eventually got married to a war veteran and he's been totally bestowed by Aria ever since.

Surprisingly, Uncle finally managed to date a lovely lady after all the coaxing from not brother and me, but at the insistence of Wei Ying and Sora.

As for us, our marriage hasn't been perfect but with him in my life it's been fantastic. Even today when I have Wei Ying in my arms, my soul often wonders how did I become so lucky to have someone by my side who makes me complete.

I was such a lonely person, who did not believe in another being, but he challenged and changed my thoughts for best.

Even today when we visit that restaurant where he stood me up, I'd never give up the chance of teasing him and he would keep apologising and make up for it in bed!

There would be days when due to his work or mine, we'd be unable to meet, I won't lie, this soul would miss him a lot but then that is what balances us out. Giving space but also being there.

Opening the door carefully I enter but it surprises me when the bed is empty and he isn't there. Suddenly I am pushed against the wall and his salt pepper hair teases my vision as he places a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Hello Dr. Wei, seems you're up early?"

"Um, just for you."

With a wink he tugs me roughly and we land up on the bed, he above and for me this has been the most beautiful visual in my life.

Wei Ying's POV:

Wei Ying's POV:

"Dr. Wei." His voice is soft as he greets me in his baritone voice.

"Mr. Lan." Giving him my dimple smile I enquire, "To what do I owe this pleasure of meeting you again?"

With an impassive face his eyes peer into my soul and confess, "I am waiting for you."

"Why?"

"Because I wish to spend the rest of my life with 'Someone Like You', Dr. Wei."

Even after all these years my heart flutters at his words.

Kissing his forehead I smile with my hearts content, "Even after all these years? We've been married for past 30 years Mr. Lan. I am already yours. You already married someone like me all those years ago."

Flushing our lower backs together he nods and agrees, "True. We married eachother 30 years ago but it still seems too new. I want many more years with you, Wei Ying. Always and Forever."

Aw!

"Happy Wedding Anniversary, Mr. Lan." Kissing his lips I grin and he gives me this huge megawatt smile, "Happy Wedding Anniversary to you too, Dr. Wei. Can I open my present early?"

Knowing what he meant and wanted I nod enthusiastically and in next few seconds our souls were joined in unison. As the rays of sun warmed our room through its beautiful rays, our matrimonial rings shines brightly in eachother's co-joined tightly clasped hand. 

~The End~

~The End~