Bad Mood - Derek Hale

Derek Hale x Reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 536

Summary: making Derek smile when he's in a bad mood

Authors Note:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ok, I'm here what's the big problem?" I asked walking from my car over to Stiles and Scott. For some reason they called me to meet them in front of Derek's loft building.

"We need yours and Derek's help." Scott stated turning around at the sight of me.

"Ok?" I stretched out looking at them confused. When neither of them said anything else I guessed they thought I'm thinking what they are. "What?"

"We need you to, you know." Stiles waved his hands around

"No, I don't know. What should I know?" I spoke in a slightly bitchy tone. Raising my eyebrows.

"He means whenever Derek's in a bad mood-"

'Scott always the peacemaker'

"Being a sourwolf" Stiles interrupted

"Your the only one able to cheer him up." Scott finished, moving his hands together in a pleading motion. Stiles moving his to his hips. "He completely forgets about whatever it was that put him into a bad mood to begin with."

"And he can't help us in a bad mood." Stiles says obviously not remembering who he's talking to me about.

"So you called me over to de-moodify my boyfriend?" I turned to face Scott. Asking him instead of Stiles.

"Basically." he said sheepishly while giving me his puppy dog eyes

After nodding I headed over to the stairway entrance. Once going up and walking in through the big sliding door. I strut in and looking around seeing Derek pacing was enough for me to know that he is in a mood.

"So was it Peter or Stiles? Because Stiles was on the verge of putting me into a bad mood to if I was around him any longer." walking to him pushing him to sit back onto the bed, rubbing his shoulders.

"Stiles is always able to put a person in a bad mood. But no it wasn't him." Derek spoke in a shocked tone being surprised to see me there since we didn't plan to meet up today.

"Peter then." I concluded, nodding

"Yeah" he grumbled

"What'd he say?" I asked curiously hoping that he would share. Hoping for at least a hint.

He looked deep in thought, Suddenly I was straddling his lap, with him rubbing circles into my lower back. He let out a deep breath kissing my shoulders.

"Just some stuff about our relationship that he has no business being in or giving his opinion about."

"Can I help?" I ask quietly hoping it doesn't upset him, and hoping that whatever Peter said it doesn't make him second guess anything about our relationship.

"Just you being here in my arms" he squeezed me tight "helps, A lot."

"Huh, they were right" I mumbled under my breath leaning into him thinking about earlier.

"What you talking about?" he asked me, raising his eyebrows in question. Apparently I didn't say it quietly enough. Although I swear this man could have a whole conversation with his eyebrows.

"Well Scott and Stiles called me over to de-moodify you and it worked." I told him, surprised myself that they were right. Never having realized it before.

"It does, your my mate." he stated smiling pulling me into a kiss, 'Scott and Stiles can wait till tomorrow'.