Staying Up All Night, Right? - Isaac

Scott McCall x sister reader

Isaac Lahey x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 547

Summary: After getting kidnapped by the Alpha pack, your brother Scott and your boyfriend Isaac watch over you at night but both fall asleep

Authors Note: based off of that scene with Scott's mom

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After being kidnapped by the Alpha pack everyone has been on guard. And very protective of me. Then again I understand it, I was kidnapped and tortured, If I wasn't a werewolf than I would have died.

I've been having nightmares since. So either Scott or Isaac have been staying in my room at night to comfort me.

If Deucalion wants my brother to join him I'm sure torturing his sister is not the way to get him to.

Like seriously, idiot. Its just like to get information why do you torture people like thats not going to make them want to tell you anything.

Tonight however Scott and Isaac are both staying with me.

The alpha pack had come after Derek earlier today so they were on high alert.

They both collected a bunch of blankets and pillows and slept at the floor at the end of my bed.

I only woke up once last night. The boys both comforted me through it.

Although when I woke up in the morning around 10 a.m. to go to the bathroom. I came back into my room to notice that both boys were asleep. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

They always insisted the last couple weeks that someone was with me at all times and someone stayed awake all night with me on watch.

So finding them asleep was funny with how much of a fuss they put up.

I decided to do something funny but also kind of mean at the same time.

I walked over to my desk and plugged my phone into my speaker after turning the volumes all the way up on both of them. I went to my music and pushed play on 5 Seconds Of Summer's - Money song. So once it started you hear there voices on it talking about cupcakes (no lie) then they scream "TAKE MY MONEY" and I stopped it after that.

Both Scott and Isaac bolted up from the floor. Looking around confused and shocked. I'm laughing over on the other side of my room, dying because of the looks on their faces.

"What the hell was that. Oh my god y/n not cool that was so not cool." Scott rubbed his eyes

"Sorry but you should have seen your faces. Priceless. And uh what happened to standing up all night? Hmm?" I asked wanting to see them nervous, it's funny.

"You fell asleep?" they said at the same time

"Guys it's ok nothing happened" I told them

"Something could have" Scott said seriously

"But nothing did." I said hoping to console him knowing he blamed himself for them getting me in the first place.

"I think we should get her back Isaac" Scott said turning to Isaac with a mischievous grin, after a period of silence.

"What did you have in mind Scott?" he replied

My smile dropped immediately

They gave each other a look and suddenly they both were dragging me down on top of my bed.

Before I knew it they both were tickling and holding me down.

Eventually they stopped after what felt like hours of begging.

The rest of the day went on with lots of jokes and a new plan for them to stay up all night.