The Mission

Ajey is a secret agent in this story who works for WAREN-Z, a secret agency. He was given a mission to steal the world's most expensive painting, which belong to our country, but is invaded by Germans.

Ajey is not an unauthorised secret agent. He is authorised by Indian Government which means the government gave him permission to do so.

Ajey: Hello.. Stacy and Mark can you hear me?

Stacy: Yes we can.

Ajey: I'm inside the AC duct, right now, that goes to the main hall.

Stacy: Okay.. but you know you can't come back through that duct again, right? Do you have a plan?

Ajey: Yeah I know. I have a plan to escape from here. But I guess we'll lose connection if I'll get into the main hall. There are signal jammers everywhere.

Stacy: I know. The jammers won't let you contact us. But don't worry we've sorted everything. Go ahead. Our chopper will be waiting for you at the riverside in Ascandra.

Ajey: Yes. I'll try to get there soon.

Stacy: Do you have all the explodes? A and B?

Ajey: Yeah I do. But I don't think I'll be needing them.

Stacy: What? How? I bet you'll need them in exploding the door in order to open it. 

Ajey: The camera that I put that day, inside the hall, helped in getting the cheat code to open the door to the painting. I have that password with me right now. 

Stacy: You're a genius Ajey. [Excitedly]

Ajey: I guess I should jump in now.

Stacy: But be fast. Cops will be there any soon. When you'll touch the painting, the security alarms will break and the security systems will be active again. It means the sirens will blow out loudly. Don't give them any chance to catch you and yeah.. don't forget to cover your face. 

Ajey: Yes. I'll keep that in mind. Now I'm jumping out of the duct. 

Stacy: Good Luck Ajey! 

Ajey: 3... 2... 1... [Jumps out of the duct] 

Ajey jumped out of the AC duct. Now he's in the main hall of St. Florence Museum.

The painting was kept under high protection

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The painting was kept under high protection. Now Ajey started moving towards the door to the painting. He reached that room finally and stood in front of a book rack. It was a room full of books. He took out one of a book and opened it. It had a keypad inside it. He entered the cheat code and Suddenly, the book rack started shaking and the door opened. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.