Just Kill Him

Recap: You and Ajey found William. 

Ajey: We need to go inside and arrest him. 

Sara: What? No.. Just kill him. 

Ajey: Sara we can't do that. We aren't allowed to do so. 

Sara: Then why are we here? Why can't we just kill him? He's a criminal. 

Ajey: We are here to arrest him, not to kill him. Try to understand. 

Sara: Why are you even expecting me to understand? I can't understand this. He's the one who killed my Dad. My Dad died in my arms and I couldn't do anything. 

Ajey: Sara I know what you're going through. But we can't violate the protocols. We aren't suppose to kill him. Please understand this. 

Sara: Why do you wanna save him Ajey? Can't you see my pain? You can kill him if you want but I think you don't want to, right? 

Ajey: No I can't kill him even if I want. If I do so then maybe I'll be dismissed from Waren-Z. Do you want me to? 

You put your head down in sadness and didn't said anything further. 

Ajey: I'm going inside. 

Sara: Okay.. [Emotional] 

Ajey: Hey Stacy can you hear me? [Whispers]

Stacy: Yeah.. I can. 

Ajey: We've found him and I'm going inside to attack on him. Everything's clear. You can send rest of the crew members inside. A lot of bodyguards are here. I don't think we'll be able to escape with him on our own. 

Stacy: Don't worry. I'm sending them inside. We'll be waiting outside for you all. Hurry up. 

Ajey: Okay.. Over and Out. 

Sara: All the best. [Weak Smile]

Ajey: If something happens to me, tell everyone that I hate tears. [Smiles] 

Ajey burst through the door to get on William. You started crying with your head in your hands. Suddenly you got up as you saw his men coming towards you. The intense fight was going on. You were resisting them from entering the room because Ajey was inside. 

Suddenly everything went in slow motion when someone stabbed Ajey in his back with a knife. He turned around. 

Ajey: Mark? [Whispers in shock] 

Mark: Yes me... My dear friend. [Laughs] 

Ajey fell on floor in pain. You were caught by the bodyguards. 

Sara: Ajey! [Screams] 

Ajey: Why? [Looks at Mark with pain] 

Mark: Remember Ajey. What I told you about my full name? Mark Marquez. [Laughs] 

Ajey: So you're.. [Shocked] 

Mark: William's brother. How was my acting? [laughs] 

Ajey looked at you. You were caught by bodyguards. 

Ajey: Hey.. Don't you fuckin' dare to do anything to her. [Shouts] 

Mark: Awww.. Love birds. [Laughs]

Ajey: I considered you my friend. We trusted you and in return you betrayed us. Why? [Furiously]

Mark: It was all a plan Ajey. I was always working for William. I was with you guys so that I can kill you. You turned out to be my best enemy. But Goodbye friend. [Laughs] 

Mark pointed the gun on Ajey and was about to pull the trigger when you hit on his head with a rod, hard. Mark fell on ground and died. William was lying of the floor helpless. You threw the gun towards Ajey. 

Sara: Shoot him Ajey! [Screams] 

Ajey was being unconscious. Your voice was echoing in his mind. He stood up and pointed the gun towards William. 

Sara: Just Kill Him! [Screams] 

Ajey looked at you and then looked at William. 

Sara: What are you waiting for? Just Shoot Him! 

He pulled the trigger. The next moment William was lying on floor, dead.  

He turned towards you and smiled

He turned towards you and smiled. You smiled at him back. Suddenly he fainted and fell on the ground. 

Your crew members came inside and took all of you outside.

Ajey was badly injured. His treatment was going on. Hopefully, after few weeks, he recovered. 

Head: Ajey.. The department is so angry on you. 

Ajey: What I did now? I was lying in the hospital, unconscious. 

Head: It's about the mission. They are up to you. They are constantly questioning me that why you killed William. 

Ajey: But you know well, why I had to kill him. 

Head: But they want to hear it from you. 

Ajey: But why always I'm the one to suffer? You know Mark betrayed us. Then Why I'm involved in this? I had to kill him because there was no other option left. 

Head: Don't worry. Just tell them the reason. It's my duty to get you out of this. 

Ajey: Where are they? 

Head: They are waiting for you upstairs. In the office. 

Ajey went inside the office. There were 3 or 4 officers from department. They looked really furious. 

Officer 1: Mr. Ajey.. Have a seat. 

Ajey sat down. 

Officer 2: So why did you killed William? 

Ajey: Because, at the moment, I considered it right. 

Officer 1: But you know well that you were not supposed to kill him. We told you to arrest him. 

Ajey: C'mon officers. You know well, why I had to do so. If I won't have killed him, then I would've dead. [Yells]

Officer 1: You know Mr. Ajey, you didn't do anything right by killing him. 

Ajey: I know I did right officer. Those criminals have no right to be alive. Why the enquiry is on me? Mark was appointed by you guys but he cheated us. Should I put a enquiry on you then? [Shouts] 

Officer 2: Be in your limits. [Shouts] 

Head: You need to be in your limits officer. My agent did the right thing and I won't disagree with his decision. Whatever he did, was in self defence. He isn't wrong and there's no need to have further enquiry on him. C'mon Ajey. Let's go. 

Ajey was finally free to go. 

In the evening, he was lying on his couch when he remembered about you. He took out his phone to call you but he couldn't find your number. He went to Stacy. 

Ajey: Hey.. Stacy.. Can you please give me Sara's number. I think I've deleted it accidently. 

Stacy: Sara?