Forever Yours

Recap: Truth about Sara was revealed. 

Ajey was mentally disturbed after all these drama. He couldn't believe the fact that Sara was dead. He decided to see one of his friend, Karan, who was a well-known psychiatrist. 

Karan: After analyzing all your reports, I guess I know what actually happened. 

Ajey: What is happening to me Karan? I think I'm going crazy. 

Karan: First tell me, do you still see her? 

Ajey: Sometimes. I see her playing with cats in the garden. I can hear her singing in her angelic voice. 

Karan: Which song? [Excitedly] 

Ajey: Seriously Karan? Do you really wanna know about what she sings? [Irritated] 

Karan: If you won't give me full info then how will I help you? 

Ajey: She sings A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes. 

Karan: Okay.. Next? 

Ajey: I see her in my dreams. Sometimes I feel like I would run to her and hug her tight. 

Karan: So do you actually run to her? 

Ajey: No I don't because the very next moment, she vanishes. 

Karan: That's weird. 

Ajey: It is weird. What's happening to me Karan? I can't live like this. I'm going crazy or what? 

Karan: Ajey you're suffering from Schizophrenia. 

Ajey: What? 

Karan: Yes. It's a mental disorder in which people see things that aren't real.

Ajey: What the fuck are you saying Karan? [Gasps] 

Karan: I'm telling you the truth. Sara wasn't real. She was just your hallucination or say, she was just your illusion. 

Ajey: My illusion? No way. I talked to her. I touched her. I kissed her and you're saying that she was just my illusion. 

Karan: Ajey.. Sometimes people feel those things but it doesn't actually happens. Sara was never there. You imagined Sara. 

Ajey: Okay.. Even If I imagined Sara, then how I got to know about her Mom? I visited her home in London too. That was real. 

Karan: Look Ajey.. It was just a coincidence. You imagined some character Sara and you talked to her. You believed that she was real and she was talking to you too. But she wasn't actually. Coincidently, you made some random information about her home too and it turned out to be real. 

Ajey: Really? 

Karan: Yes... I've seen a lot of cases like this. You aren't the first one. Sometimes people imagine those things which actually exist somewhere in the world. In fact, some people claim to be reborn. But do you think those things are real? No they aren't real at all. Coincidently your imagination, Sara, turned out to be a real person, who died 2 years ago. 

Ajey: If what you're saying is true then what am I supposed to do now? 

Karan: Move on. Try to forget the incident. Try to forget Sara. Stop her from playing with your mind. Erase that character from your head. 

Ajey: Thanks for your help. I'll try. [Weak Smile] 

Ajey came back home but still he couldn't get over you. All he could think of was you. It was always you and only you. He tried to make himself aware of the fact that you were just his imagination and nothing else. 

Ajey's Dad: Ajey.. Can I talk to you for a while?

Ajey: Yes Dad. 

Ajey's Dad: I know what you're going through right now. I mean your mental condition. 

Ajey: I'm fine Dad. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. [Tries to leave] 

Ajey's Dad: I know you are not. You can't lie to me Ajey. 

Ajey: Dad It's getting worse. No matter how hard I try to forget her, I can't. It feels like a part of my life is missing. I'll go crazy like this. 

Ajey's Dad: I think you need a break Ajey. Trust me, it will help. 

Ajey: Will it? 

Ajey's Dad: Yeah.. It will help for sure. Go on a vacation. If possible, go again in that hotel in Vegas, where you met her for the first time. It all started from that place. Trust me it will end in that place too. 

Ajey: Okay.. Dad.. As you say. 

Ajey went on a vacation in Vegas again. He stayed again in the same hotel as his Dad said. In the evening, he was in the casino, having champagne. He was recalling all the things that happened between you both. 

As he moved his head towards left. To his surprise, he saw you standing in the corner, smiling at him. You were in the same dress, in which you met Ajey for the first time. 

Ajey wasn't able to control his emotions anymore. He went towards you. He was crying. You started leaving and he was following you. He followed you everywhere you went.  

Ajey: Sara! Sara! Wait.. [Shouts] 

You didn't looked behind. 

Ajey: Sara.. Please.. Stop.. I can't live without you. Please stop. [Crying] 

You weren't stopping. 

Ajey: Sara please. I know you can hear me. Don't go. Please stay with me. Just stop. I'll do whatever it takes to be with you. Please look at me. [Crying] 

At last, you went inside Ajey's room and suddenly vanished. When he came inside, no one was there. He slammed the door and sat on floor crying. 

After few hours of crying, he got up and went to wash his face. He came out and sat on his bed with a disappointment on his face. Suddenly he noticed a note on the side table. 

He grabbed the note and opened it. The next moment his face filled with joy. 

[Ajey's POV: What? It's from Sara. It means.. She wasn't my illusion. She was real. Sara was real. That touch, that kiss. It was all real. I'm not crazy.] 

Ajey's Dad said that it all started in that place, so it will end in that place too and that's what happened. He started reading the note further. The note said... 

The End

Follow me on Instagram: @apoorvapriyadarshini