CH20 THE WEDDING

Y/N

Here I am standing near the window looking at the people outside the church, probably waiting for me and Jimin to show up. Everything looks perfect, everyone looks excited, everyone looks ready, but not me.

I am feeling nervous, worried, and scared. I don't know what's running through Jimin's mind. His parents and friends told me he has been doing fine these past two days, but why can't he even call or send me a message, telling me how he is?

Did he change his mind?

"Miss, please tell me if there are any changes you want to your hair and make-up. We've still got time."

My make-up artist told me, but I guess I'm already satisfied because my make-up is subtle and not much.

"I like what you did to me. It's totally fine, thank you." I said.

"Then I will take my leave now, Miss, and congratulations on your wedding." She said, and walked out of the room.

Sitting on the sofa inside the room alone, I play with my engagement ring on my finger. I smile, remembering the day I met Jimin. It was the same day our marriage was announced to the public, the same day Jimin put this ring on my finger, and the same day I saw Jimin's eyes smile. I liked how his eyes disappeared when he smiled, and when he laughed hard, he always fell from his chair.

"Noona" Jungkook's voice cut my thoughts about Jimin.

"Noona!"

"Oh, Kookie, is he here already?"

"Is he okay?"

"He's not hurt or something, right?"

"I'm sorry, Noona. Hyung is not here yet. His phone is still off and he is already an hour late for your wedding."

When Jungkook said that, I went silent, biting my lower lip to keep my tears from falling.

"Kook, please tell Mrs. Park we should stop now. Jimin will not come anymore. Maybe he changed his---"

I was cut by Taehyung coming to the room panting.

"He-here! He's here, J-jimin..."

On the other hand, hearing what Tae just said makes me want to rush out of the room to see him, hug him, and ask if he's okay, but on the other hand, I'm scared. Scared to see how he looks at me, scared to hear what he will say to me.

I'm now scared of this "arrangement marriage.

Jimin- Ah, do you know that I'm scared right now?

I want to tell him this, but he's the one who makes me feel it.

He makes me feel scared.

"Noona, let go, it's time for you to walk on the aisle.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm scared"

Is what I respond to him, but only on my head.

Its just an ARRANGED MARRIAGE (Ouch!!!)Coming soon

(Ouch!!!)
Coming soon...