CHAPTER XIX: Study

sorry not edited ———-the team sat quietly as takeda spoke

sorry not edited
———-
the team sat quietly as takeda spoke

"as you are aware, you have final exams starting next month." the room grew quiet.

Kageyama, tanaka, hinata and nishinoya sat in silence looking at takeda before they looked away.

"so you may have predicted what i'm going to say now."

their faces began to fill with fear and shock "fail even one class. and you won't be able to attend the camp"

you smiled cheerfully hoping you weren't included since you were the coach.

the 4 of them panicked even more either trying to run away or asked questions.

"maybe if we beg the vice principal-" hinata tried to beg the teacher to let them go to tokyo.

you stood next to keishin watching everything unfold. he seemed to notice the shit eating grin you had one your face.

"What are you smiling at! you should study since your most likely gonna fail!" he shouted smacking you behind the head

hinata soon came up bowing his head to you and ukai "PLEASE TUTOR ME!"

stoping the two of you from nearly arguing. he put on a serious expression as he looked down at the boy and said "do i look like i got good grades??"

he fell onto his knees saying "no"
hinata grabbed your hand while his face looked rather depressed

"please tutor me Y/n-chan" he said trying to act cute. which did work causing the taller girl to blush and pinch her bridge of her nose.

keishin laugh loudly pointing at her "you think that dumbass can help you! she as smart as you" he called you out causing you to turn gloomy

hinata looked confuse "SO THEN YOURE GONNA FAIL TO??"

"nope! they can't fail me!" you said confidently

takeda was able to overhear before shouting "L/n! the principal said you must also pass your exams otherwise you will not be able to go since you still are a student!"

your face fail and turned pale "huh?" before takeda could reply you walked to the corner of the gym and sat there facing the wall.

ignoring daichi's yells trying to encourage everyone to pass. you knew that wouldn't work at all.

—————

the following week came fairly quickly you studied for your math and science class.

you talked to keishin about your classes as you walked towards the gym. the two of you stood at the doors to see a girl with blonde hair crawling on the floor.

you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion as you snuck up behind her to ask if she was alright.

you bent slowly down to grab her should "you alright?"