realization

Teiko middle school

Y/n's memories surrounded the middle school including her old teammates. she grew as a person from that school she learned how to become who she was- well before everything that happened

At the start of school everything was calm till she met a boy with heterochromia eyes. he knew who she was when they ran into eachother in the empty halls.

he recognized her from her parents who worked in the sports industry making sports drinks, equipment, apps and etc.

He brought her in to the gym she looked at them play one match. and she helped them improve so much more as a team.

well when they were a team. they slowly fell apart starting to play as individuals during basketball matches and no longer as a team she realized this as soon as it happened. she tried to help and bring the team back together but they refused the help.

so she gave up and decided to work as a coach at different schools for baseball, swimming, cheer. she helped those who asked and needed it, this unfortunately crowded her schedule.

even though she made money by giving advice at the end it wasn't worth it. she rarely showed up at basketball tournaments knowing how it would end 'teiko won'

of course they never lost. but it felt like they did, she lost her interest in sports. it was no longer something she could enjoy, now it felt like a boring office job.

kuroko was the first to notice her absence and her eyes dull as they spoke about basketball. he wanted to make it a promise to help her fall back in love with the sport. it was hypocritical for him to do that since he didn't even love the sport as much.

once everything happened his promise fell apart. Even if she hated the sport it hurt her even more thinking all the time she spent for them was worthless not just as teammates but as friends. she stopped coaching thinking every other team would soon learn her advice was useless to them as well..

that wasn't the case the only reason their team became undefeated was because of her. sadly their egos all grew along with them, as they became better it became so big that they wouldn't even stick up for their friend.

kuroko was stuck in between the fight he helped Y/n but the team picked on him for going after you. claiming he was in it for some "attention"

he snapped.

they were in shock he yelled at them for saying things about you "You weren't there to protect her i was." and "Its your faults things ended up this way! she tried to help you!"

all of them slowly realized it was their faults for everything even for the team falling apart. but sadly it was to late it had been over half a month since you disappeared from the school.

they couldn't apologize

kuroko wouldn't let them find you. he wanted to protect you so it wouldn't happen again.

they hated themselves watching you smile with another team that wasn't them.

it was their faults never yours

——

here's a small thing i wrote in 10 mins.